Mum's anguish after healthy daughter, 9, died from allergic reaction on family picnic

Sadie Bristow went into an anaphylactic shock when her family enjoyed a picnic in Whitstable, Kent, in August. She was a rising tennis star and was ranked the number one girl in her age group by the Lawn Tennis Association. But the highly-active youngster suffered from allergies and was dairy intolerant. Sadie told her parents she was feeling unwell and […]

Read more

Mum's incredible 7st weight loss WITHOUT exercise – after getting wedged on Alton Towers ride

Mandee Hall, 37, weighed 18st 9lbs at her heaviest – wearing size 22/24 clothing and often swerving social events out of embarrassment. The HR advisor from Oswaldtwistle, Lancs., decided enough was enough after a series of horrifically embarrassing incidents, including being told that she was too heavy to go horse riding. But it wasn't until the skin crawling moment she […]

Read more

Dead mum’s rotting body found seeping through walls and floorboards by her own kids

Dianne Hanna’s bodily fluids soaked through floorboards, walls and tiles of her Grafton, New South Wales home, reports Daily Mail Australia. The 57-year-old’s daughter, Katharine, 33, said her mum’s body was discovered on November 8 after a mate visited to mow her lawns. She told the website that he noticed the bins hadn’t been cleared, “then he noticed a smell… […]

Read more

Mum’s horror when she arrived to six-month-old son from nursery only to discover staff had locked him inside and closed up for the weekend

Tanaya Merchen went to pick up her infant son Avery from the Kids R US Child Care Center in Montana after work on Friday. When the 30-year-old arrived to the nursery school at 5:45pm she discovered the doors were locked and the lights were shut off. The single mum started to panic and called the nursery director Evi Pickering, who […]

Read more

Mum's Bonfire Night warning after her son, 12, was blinded in one as firework exploded in his face

Tyler Norris-Sayers, 12, lost the sight in his right eye when the stray rocket exploded in his face at an organised display two years ago. His mum Nicola, 40, has been forced to spend thousands and travel hundreds of miles for Tyler's treatment at the UK's top eye hospital. The schoolboy has undergone several operations at the Queen Victoria Hospital […]

Read more

Mum's fury after hospital's catalogue of 13 mistakes led to death of her daughter, 6, from sepsis

Coco Bradford died from sepsis at the Royal Cornwall Hospital on July 31, 2017, after doctors assured her family she was healthy just days earlier. Members of the board of Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust (RCHT) accepted an independent report into the death of Coco, from St Ives, yesterday. It recommended 13 changes in procedures after concluding there were "numerous […]

Read more

Mum's regret at sharing heartbreaking pic of son, 6, sitting alone at his birthday – and reveals he won't have a party next year

Tearful Teddy Mazzini went viral when mum Sil posted a photo of him waiting all alone on a long, empty table laid with festive party-themed plates, napkins and cups. Speaking to DailyMail.com, she blasted: "If I could go back in time back to that Sunday night I would have never sent the photo online. "We are overwhelmed and can’t believe […]

Read more

Mum's chilling fireworks warning as she shares harrowing photos of daughter, five, who was set alight when one fell down her jacket during display

Little Rosie Mason, five, was watching the festivities at a pal's house when a multi-shot rocket careered off at an angle – and flew straight down her winter coat. Mum Ellie, 29, shared the harrowing photos of Rosie's third-degree burns as a warning to other parents. She said: "We only went to a friends house to watch some fireworks but […]

Read more
1 2 3