The man arrested on suspicion of assaulting Katie Price has been bailed for a third time.
Katie, 43, was allegedly assaulted at an Essex address on August 23 and a man was arrested. He was then released on bail until September 20, and has now been placed on bail again until November.
Essex Police confirmed that the man had been bailed for a third time, as they continue their investigation into the alleged attack on the mother of five.
A spokesperson for the police told OK!: "A 32-year-old man arrested following reports of an assault in Little Canfield on 23 August has been re-bailed until next month."
The unidentified man was arrested on suspicion of assaulting the former I’m a Celebrity star, who said she suffered a split eye and suspected fractured jaw.
Police were called to the village of Little Canfield following the incident, before a man was arrested and detained overnight in custody.
Katie claimed to the police that she had been the victim of a violent attack, before she was taken to hospital for her injuries.
A day after the incident, Katie told The Sun: “I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital.
“I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened.
“I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.
“The fight was unprovoked — I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.”
Katie later insisted that the alleged assault had nothing to do with her fiancé, Carl Woods, as he spoke out about the “vile” online abuse he had been subjected to after the incident.
The reality star is also involved in another ongoing case with the police. Last month, Katie crashed her BMW and was subsequently arrested at the scene for allegedly drink driving.
Her court date on December 15 will determine what happens next in her case. The mum of five could potentially spend Christmas in jail if she’s given a custodial sentence.
The TV personality was warned of this risk by Julie Hutton the Chair of the Bench.
On September 30, Julie stated: "We regularly send people to prison for driving whilst disqualified."
"On that basis, Ms Price, you are free to go and good luck at the Priory."
Katie pleaded guilty to all three charges of drink driving, driving without insurance and driving while disqualified.
In a statement from Katie’s family on her behalf, they said Katie had taken “full responsibility” for her actions.
Stay up to date with all the latest on Katie Price by signing up to OK!'s daily celebrity newsletter.
Source: Read Full Article