Who Stars In ‘Sweet Tooth’ On Netflix? Get to Know Christian Convery! (Exclusive)
Christian Convery is taking on a big new role in the just released series Sweet Tooth!
The 11-year-old actor stars as the lead character Gus, a sheltered hybrid deer-boy, in the Netflix show based off of the DC comic of the same name.
Here’s a synopsis: Ten years ago “The Great Crumble” wreaked havoc on the world and led to the mysterious emergence of hybrids — babies born part human, part animal. Unsure if hybrids are the cause or result of the virus, many humans fear and hunt them. After a decade of living safely in his secluded forest home, a sheltered hybrid deer-boy named Gus (Convery) unexpectedly befriends a wandering loner named Jepperd (Nonso Anozie).
Together they set out on an extraordinary adventure across what’s left of America in search of answers— about Gus’ origins, Jepperd’s past, and the true meaning of home. But their story is full of unexpected allies and enemies, and Gus quickly learns the lush, dangerous world outside the forest is more complex than he ever could have imagined.
You may recognize Christian from one of his many roles on screen, which includes Legion, Playing With Fire, Coming Home for Christmas, an episode of Lucifer, and, perhaps most notably as Squeaky in the DCOM Descendants 3!
With his big new role in Sweet Tooth, we got to know more about the young actor with an exclusive 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below!
Check out the trailer for Sweet Tooth here and be sure to check out the new series, now streaming on Netflix.
- 1. I am a world traveler and love to discover new countries, cultures and languages – that is my biggest passion!
- 2. I am a foodie! I love fine foods, going to new restaurants and most of all, I love sushi! Oh and I definitely have a sweet tooth. 😉
- 3. I love gaming.
- 4. I love playing the guitar, both acoustic and electric.
- 5. I love to work out and stay fit. One of my many hobbies includes practicing the Korean Martial Arts called “Hapkido”.
- 6. I love to go on adventures. I recently was in New Zealand where I did an Abseil 100 meters / 328 feet into “The Lost World,” which included the same private guide that Tom Cruise hired when he did this tour 4 times! The Lost World Tour took me down a vertical entrance shaft where I descended straight into a prehistoric world filled with strange beautiful plants and fossils, followed by a dry caving adventure as I explored the gigantic vaults of the Mangapu Cave system, including seeing amazing glow worms and followed by a 30 meter / 100 foot ladder that I had to climb straight up from the bottom of the cave to get out called “The Stairway To Heaven”. It was a mind-blowing adventure!
- 7. I love my dog named Spark. Spark is a 100 percent pure bread Havenese and is so cute and small! My dog always looks like a puppy!
- 8. I walked The Great Wall of China and to make an even greater adventure out of it, I took a toboggan and then descended “The Great Wall of China”! Truly spectacular to have experienced one of the Wonders of the World!
- 9. After hard work and studying, while in Thailand on vacation, I mastered the art of Scuba Diving and not only got my certification of a “PADI Open Water Junior Diver” but also had the chance to scuba dive with sharks, turtles and the abundance of sea life of Thailand’s beautiful islands!
- 10. I love doing my own stunts! You will see me on my latest TV series Sweet Tooth doing almost all my own stunts!
Source: Read Full Article