42 Best Christmas Gifts For Him 2020 | The Sun UK
CHRISTMAS is just around the corner, and if you're looking for the perfect gift for the guys in your life, we're here to help.
Whether he's an avid sports fan, mad for music, or a serious foodie, we've rounded up the best Christmas gifts for men, no matter what he's into.
Whatever your budget and whatever he's into you're sure to find the best christmas presents for men below.
Before you get going, it's worth thinking about signing up to TopCashback and/or Quidco; the cashback sites will help you earn money back on everything you buy and are often running great promotions to help you save on the best christmas gifts for men this winter.
And make sure you don't miss out on Black Friday too, the huge shopping event takes place in November and there could be some huge savings in the sales.
Here's our selection of the best Christmas gifts for men in 2020:
1. Best alcohol Christmas gifts for men
Whether they're a gin fan, looking for a dram of whiskey or prefer some beers, here's our top picks if you're looking to treat your beau to a tipple.
- Jägermeister Cold Brew Liqueur, £17.95, Master of Malt – buy here
- Sipsmith Chilli and Lime Gin, £28.50, John Lewis – buy here
- Philips PerfectDraft Keg Machine, £199.90, Beer Hawk – buy here
- The Duppy Share, £26, Masters of Malt – buy here
- Pig's Nose Scotch Whiskey, £22, John Lewis – buy here
- Whisky Explorer Advent Calendar, £99.95, Master of Malt – buy here
- Beer Hawk Christmas Gift Box, £20, Beer Hawk – buy here
2. Best Christmas gifts for music lovers
Got a music mad man on your hands? You can't go wrong with anyone of these gifts.
- Personalised Metallic Sound Wave Song Print, £28, Not On The High Street – buy here
- ION Max LP Belt Drive Turntable, £69, Currys PC World – buy here
- Powerbeats Pro True Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Sport Headphones, £219, John Lewis – buy here
- Marshall Emberton Portable Bluetooth Speaker, £129 from Currys PC World – buy here
- Marshall Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, £49 from Currys PC World- buy here
3. Best wallets for men
You can't go wrong with a wallet, and these are our top picks with one for every budget.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Pony-embossed pebbled leather coin wallet, £45, Selfridges – buy here
- Leather zip around wallet in vintage brown, £12, ASOS – buy here
- RFID Blocking Leather Coin Wallet, £28, John Lewis – buy here
4. Best aftershave and shaving gifts
Everyone deserves to feel pampered. These are the best gifts to treat your beau to this Christmas.
- King C. Gillette Ultimate Beard Trim & Care Kit, £72, Gillette – buy here
- L'Occitane Homme After Shave Balm, £23.40, John Lewis – buy here
- DIOR SAUVAGE Eau de Toilette 100ml, £61.95, Feel Unique – buy here
- Liz Earle Shower and Shave Christmas Kit, £40 from Boots – buy here
5. Best fitness gifts for him
Got a gym fanatic on your hands? These are the best gifts to get for gym-goers.
- Theragun (RED) Mini, £175, Therabody – buy here
- Embroidered Year Duffel Bag, £35, Not On the High Street – buy here
- AfterShokz OpenMove Wireless Headphones, £79.95, Amazon – buy here
- Mr Protein Shake Mr Men Mug, £6.99, Truffle Shuffle – buy here
- Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit, £139.95, Nike – buy here
6. Best fashion gifts for men
Christmas is a great time to get some new clothes.These are our top picks.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Regular Fit Shirt, Newport Navy, £68, John Lewis – buy here
- Chocolate Leather Chukka Boots, £165, Billy Ruffian – buy here
- Ray Ban Club Masters, £108.50, Ray-Ban – buy here
- Paul Smith Signature Stripe Socks, Black/Multi, £18, John Lewis – buy here
- Sweatshirt with Malian Mudcloth Pocket, £65, Origin – buy here
- Max Cool Hummingbird Print Shirt, £44.95, T.M.Lewin – buy here
- England Rugby Pique Polo, £49.95, Charles Tyrwhitt – buy here
7. Best foodie gifts for men
Is your man a fan of food (aren't we all?), for budding chefs and those who love cooking you can't go wrong with these:
- London Grind, Tin of Compostable Nespresso® Pods, £10, London Grind – buy here
- The Introduction Box, £35, The Cheese Collective – buy here
- Three Month Friday Night Curry Subscription, £26, Not On The High Street – buy here
- 'Pizza: History, recipes, stories, people, places, love' by Pizza Pilgrims, £15.15, Amazon – buy here
- Tan France X Etsy Chimney Fire Coffee Gift Set, £35, Etsy – buy here
8. Best geeky and tech gifts for men
Thinking of treating him to some tech? Here's some of the best gadgets to pick up this Christmas.
- Google Pixel 4A, £349, Google – buy here
- Ember Temperature Control Gift Mug, £99.99 – buy here
- Hybrid Smartwatch Garrett Brown Leather, £75, Fossil – buy here
- Oral B iO9™ Electric Toothbrush Black Onyx, £250, Boots – buy here
- Hero Gaming Chair – Doom Edition, £379.99, OverClockers – buy here
- Major IV Headphones, £129.99. Marshall – buy here
What is a good Christmas gift for a new boyfriend?
If you've just made it official with a boyfriend this Christmas, then you'll want to make sure you get the right gift.
Don't go too big if it's new, but make sure you get him a present that shows you care.
You can't go wrong with trainers, or clothes. But if you want so show him you really care, some wall art based on his favourite sports team or musican could be a good choice.
What do you buy a guy for Christmas?
Guys can be pretty tricky to buy for, but you can't go wrong if you buy something in line with his hobbies.
If he's a football fan, then look for a sporty gift, and if he's mad for music, some vinyl or music-themed artwork would go down a treat.
Or maybe there was something that he wanted that sold out? The new PS5 or a pair of Yeezys perhaps? Then it might be worth checking out StockX to see if they have it in stock.
What do you get the man who has everything?
If you're shopping for the man who has everything, then looking for something original.
How about something personalised? It's definitely unique.
What to get the man who wants nothing?
If he doesn't want a gift this year, then think vouchers. Maybe a voucher for a takeaway, or a trip to a restaurant?
A voucher for some new clothes, or Amazon where he can even snap up some spirits would go down well.
There's bound to be something he loves.
When should I start shopping for Christmas?
Start sooner rather than later.
Most people will start shopping earlier to space it out – and if you start now, there's still a number of pay days until the big day.
Should I buy Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Buying Christmas presents during Black Friday is a great way to save money, make sure you keep your eyes out on our deals pages.
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for men? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don't forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article