ASOS announces up to 50% off wardrobe faves – here's what we're buying
ASOS has announced a huge sale with up to 50 per cent off and it's filled with our wardrobe faves.
With deals on tees, jeans, shoes and loungewear, it's packed with everything you need or a wardrobe refresh.
Prices start as low as £2.40 for Kocostar Lip Masks (perfect if you're looking for a bit of pampering), and £3.50 for jewellery including this uber stackable gold moon necklace.
- Save up to 50 per cent at ASOS – buy here
Shoppers can find great deals on clothing such as this £6 Monki stripe one shoulder top, and reductions on big brands such as Adidas and Calvin Klein.
You'll need to be quick though, as the sale will only run until this Sunday at 8am.
Not sure where to start? You can see the full sale here, but we've picked out of our favourite pieces below – just don't hang about they're sure to sell out.
- adidas Originals adicolor locked up logo leggings in black, £26.85, WAS £29.95 – buy here
- Calvin Klein Icon Logo Legging in black, £12.60, WAS £18 – buy here
- AX Paris ruffle front dress in spot, £22, WAS £40 – buy here
- River Island Molly ripped jeans in light blue, £36, WAS £45 – buy here
- Missguided tiered midi dress in green floral, £28, WAS £35 – buy here
- Pieces bardot mini dress, £16, WAS £35 – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN scoop neck cami in satin in yellow, £14, WAS £20 – buy here
- Nike Training Icon Clash set in pink, from £32 – buy here
- Topshop high neck midi dress in green floral, £27.30, WAS £39 – buy here
- Missguided puff sleeve tea dress in floral print, £22.40, WAS £28 – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN necklace with moon pendants in gold tone, £3.50, WAS £5 – buy here
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Michael Kors announces huge sale with up to 50% off designer handbags – and prices start at £16.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article