It's the perfect time to splurge on that pair of shoes or a party dress you've wanted for a long time – and guilt-free, too!
On 23 November Black Friday will hit the high street and online again – promising massive discounts on all of your favourite fashion stores.
So, it's the perfect time to treat yourself or invest in big gifts ahead of the Christmas period.
Leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we'll be sorting through all of the different retailers' offers to keep Fabulous readers abreast of all the best deals.
You can check back or our main Black Friday info page for updates.
What discounts did retailers offer last year?
There were big discounts, with sizeable reductions offered by some key names – even up to 50 per cent off.
- Boohoo – 50 per cent off everything
- Missguided 30 per cent off everything
- Aldo – 50 off sale on selected lines
- Urban Outfitters – 40 per cent off sale
- Kurt Geiger – 20 per cent off everything
- Mango – 30 off everything
- Miss Selfridge – 50 percent off sale
- Dorothy Perkins – 50 per cent off sale
- ASOS – 20 per cent off everything
- Very Exclusive – 25 per cent off everything
Which retailers will have the best Black Friday sales?
It's always tricky to tell who'll have the best deals – but don't worry, we'll be looking for you.
Below are the retailers on our own Black Friday hit list.
- Amazon – where you can shop a huge range of brands – Black Friday page
- House of Fraser – where you can shop a huge range of brands
- Debenhams – where you can shop a huge range of brands – Black Friday page
- John Lewis where you can shop a huge range of brands – Black Friday Page
- Boohoo – Black Friday page
- Missguided – Black Friday page
- Urban Outfitters – Black Friday page
- Kurt Geiger
- Mango – Black Friday page
- Miss Selfridge – Black Friday page
- Dorothy Perkins – Black Friday sale
- ASOS – Black Friday page
- Very Exclusive – where you can shop brands like Michael Kors – Black Friday page
- River Island – Black Friday page
- Topshop – including brands like Ivy Park – Black Friday page
- Marks and Spencer
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive fashion discount codes, and ensure you get the best possible deal.
Can't wait until Black Friday?
The red broderie anglaise top loved by Megan Barton Hanson is back in stock at Topshop – but you better be quick!
Or, check out our Basics 101 guide to find the perfect fitting white T-shirt.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
Source: Read Full Article