HIGH Street wedding dresses have git better and better in recent years.
For those looking for a chic wedding dress on a budget, the possibilities are endless including favourites from Rixo, Whistles and more.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Unsurprisingly, choosing your wedding dress can be a stressful experience – and an expensive one.
However in recent years, the choice of high street wedding dresses have soared, with quality and on trend designs booming.
A cheaper option for many, and for those looking for smaller weddings we're loving a number of high street options.
Here's some of our favourites across Whistles, ASOS, Rixo and more.
1. ASOS Holly embroidered v neck wedding dress
Floral embroidery, V neck, semi-sheer sleeves? Yes, yes and yes.
This ASOS number is perfect if you're looking for something a little bit different without going OTT.
It's great if you want to cover your arms, without being overly modest.
- Holly embroidered v neck wedding dress, £130, ASOS – buy here
2. ASOS EDITION wedding blazer & trouser in ivory
What could be chic-er than a suit, a la Bianca Jagger?
This wide leg wedding suit is perfect for summer, without excess layers – and is the perfect alternative to a dress.
Pair with minimal accessories and fabulous shoes.
- ASOS EDITION wedding blazer & trouser in ivory, from £70 – buy here
3. Whistles Mia Square Neck Wedding Dress
If you've been eyeing up Nicola Pertz's gorgeous Valentino dress from her nupitals to Brooklyn Beckham then we have good news.
This Whistles number has the same look at a fraction of the cost.
- Mia Square Neck Wedding Dress, £449 – buy here
Want more wedding guides
Got a number of weddings coming up? Get ready with our wedding guides.
- 10 best high street bridesmaid dresses that we’re loving – click here
- Best high street wedding dresses for 2022 – click here
- What to wear as mother of the bride to your next wedding – click here
3. Monsoon Margaret embellished maxi wedding dress ivory
This Monsoon Margaret maxi wedding embellished dress is a cool option for understated brides.
With an array of pearly beads and sequins forming stripes and intricate flowers, it's a vintage inspired piece that we're obsessed with.
- Margaret embellished maxi wedding dress ivory, £399, Monsoon – buy here
4. Rixo Lena Feather Dress
Looking for something really eye-catching? The Lena Feather Ivory dress is an ostrich feather trim dress that can be worn on or off the shoulder.
It's also a short mini style so isn't for traditionalists.
Want something more traditional? Rixo's Silk Satin Nightdress is a great slinky option.
- Lena Feather Dress, £600, Rixo – buy here
5. Jenny Yoo cowl-neck satin gown
This Jenny Yoo dress is simplicity at it's best.
With an uber flattering cowl neck, and simple spaghetti straps it's a great choice for the warmer months and it's satin design skims your body.
- Jenny Yoo Sylvie cowl-neck satin gown, £315, Selfridges – buy here
6. Reformation Leece Dress
Reformation's Leece dress is a simple wedding dress with added drama.
The Lecce is a floor length dress with a fitted bustier bodice, and with a scoop back it's also super flattering.
- Leece Dress, £435, Reformation – buy here
7. French Connection Georgian Lace Slip Maxi Dress
French Connection's Georgiana Lace Slip Maxi Dress is a "striking floor-sweeper".
The romantic style features delicate chantilly lace and scalloped trims with dainty spaghetti straps and is cut on the bias for a gorgeous fit.
- Georgiana Lace Slip Maxi Dress, £112, French Connection – buy here
8. Chi Chi London Cowl Back Wedding Dress with Embellishment
With a fabulous cowl back design, Chi Chi London's wedding dress is a great option that will keep you looking chic and feeling amazing – but without breaking the bank.
There a number of dresses to choose from but we love the fit of this one.
- Cowl Back Wedding Dress with Embellishment in White, £165 – buy here
9. Phase Eight Poppy Embroidered Wedding Dress
This intricate lace number is a stunning romantic choice.
With a modern fit, and gorgeous details including sheer sleeves, a beaded belt and a line of decorative fabric-covered buttons – and lets not forget that jaw dropping lace.
Best of all, it's under £500.
- Poppy Embroidered Wedding Dress, £450, Phase Eight – buy here
10. Ghost Delphine Dress
The Delphine has a classic Ghost design which we think works perfect for a wedding dress.
With gathered detail around the shoulders and under the bust gives it super feminine look whilst it's button through front gives way to create gorgeous movement as you walk down the aisle.
- Ghost Delphine Dress, £195, Ghost – buy here
MORE FASHION DEALS
Kim K made bodysuits cool – but can you spot Skims range from High St copy?
The best spring dresses 2022on the high street
5 reasons we’re hot-footing it to Deichmann stores this season
What to wear to a summer wedding 2022: the best dresses to wear as a guest
What to wear to a summer wedding 2022: the best dresses to wear as a guest.
10 best high street bridesmaid dresses that we’re loving.
What to wear as mother of the bride to your next wedding.
Source: Read Full Article