The bizarre rise of the BOOB bag… and how to get the celebs’ fave accessory look
The festival-goers essential accessory seems to have found a new identity. Say hello to "boob bags" – loved by the likes of Kendall Jenner, they're bum bags, but cooler.
Boob bags are basically the same as bum bags, but they're being worn across the shoulder, with a much shorter strap.
And we think the new style is actually a lot more useful.
Not only does it allow us to keep our valuables as close as possible, but we no longer have remove the bag every time we need to use those lovely portaloos.
And Kendall Jenner isn't the only celeb who's a fan – Bella Hadid and Rita Ora are often spotted accessorising with a boob bag too.
With these designs from our high street faves, who wouldn't want to show off this new trend?
- Spiral Glow bumbag, £9.99 from ASOS – buy now
- Sequin bumbag, £18 from ASOS – buy now
- Mi-Pac bumbag, £19.99 from ASOS – buy now
- Double pocket bumbag, £10 from Boohoo – buy now
- Clear plastic bumbag, £20 from Urban Outfitters – buy now
- Leather bumbag, £29 from Urban Outfitters – buy now
- Chain bag, £22 from Topshop – buy now
- Exotic sequin bumbag, £25 from Accessorize – buy now
- Metallic bumbag, £10 from Pretty Little Thing – buy now
- Quilted bumbag, £22 from Accessorize – buy now
- Leather bag, £25 from Topshop – buy now
- Ombre tassel bag, £8 from Missguided – buy now
Last week, we told you all about the £920 designer dress that's trying to be a shirt, skirt and pair of jeans at the same time.
We also gave you all the info on the Minnie Mouse backpack selling for triple the price on eBay.
And we showed you the hairy designer sliders costing £100.
Source: Read Full Article