LOOKING for some new swimwear this summer? Boux Avenue's sale is the one for you.
Whether you're staying home for a paddling pool side staycation, or are going abroad then we've got the cozzies for you.
Boux Avenue's sale includes bikinis, costumes, and shoppers can even pick up pool side accessories such as beach trousers and towels.
There's even sandals and flip flops for finishing off your look.
- Save up to 30 per cent on swimwear at Boux Avenue – buy here
Prices start at £4.20, so savvy shoppers can pick up a new swimswear set for around a tenner.
You can see the full sale here, but if you're not sure where to start we've picked out our top picks here.
- Limassol spotty bikini briefs, £6 WAS £16 – buy here
- Stripe flip flops, £6, WAS £12 – buy here
- Leopard flip flops, £6, WAS £12 – buy here
- Argentina strappy bikini briefs – Cobalt Blue, £7, WAS £16 – buy here
- Activewear asymmetric bikini top, £8, WAS £24 – buy here
- Sofia mono asymmetric swimsuit – Black, £26.60, WAS £38 – buy here
- Zig zag beach clutch – Red Mix, £11.20, WAS £16 – buy here
- Rimless sunglasses – Grey Mix, £11.20, WAS £16 – buy here
- Jungle cheetah print chain swimsuit, £12, WAS £38 – buy here
- Frejus multiway bikini top – Strawberry, £22.40, WAS £32 – buy here
- Janeiro spot bikini top, £22.40, WAS £32 – buy here
- Asmara swimsuit – Red Mix, £26.60, WAS £38 – buy here
- Kos tie dye swimsuit, £24.50, WAS £35 – buy here
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Michael Kors announces huge sale with up to 50% off designer handbags – and prices start at £16.
If you click on a link in the article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article