From cat-eye shades, to basket bags, these are summer’s hottest style accessories
This season, there are some bold trends. From perspex bags, to printed scarves, here are our top picks…
- Tropical headscarf, £6 from ASOS – buy now
Printed head scarves
Make the most of the lovely clothes you already own and instead opt for awesome accessories to make a statement.
Ditch diddy hair accessories and go bold with a pretty printed head scarf.
Channel your inner Rosie the Riveter with this trend-led look.
Here are some of the best on the high street…
- Headscarf, £4.99 from New Look – buy now
- Headscarf, £15 from Accessorize – buy now
You might make fun of your dad for his unattractive summer shoe obsession, but we suggest you join the club. If you’re brave enough, wear them with socks!
- White Sandals, £90 from Dr Martens – buy now
- Pink sandals, £59.95 from Fitflop – buy now
- Purple suede sandals, £39 from Office – buy now
Anything that makes us feel like we’re off to a picnic is fine by us! There are countless shapes, sizes and styles – here are our favourites.
- Mini daisy bag, £150 from Made By Wave – buy now
- Ansa per Ansa Menorca, £47 from Amazon Fashion – buy now
- Pom Pom tote, £35 from Accessorize – buy now
Cat-eye shades are the biggest sunnies shape of the season, and our obsession isn’t dying down. From £6, there’s a style to suit every budget and personality.
- Sunglasses, £48 from Lazy Oaf – buy now
- Glitter sunglasses, £25 from Skinny Dip – buy now
- Cat-eye sunglasses, £6 from Amazon Fashion – buy now
When it comes to summer dressing, we believe the easier it is to wear, the better. So it goes without saying that slip-on shoes are a favourite, and an easy way to add a pop of colour.
- Orange slip ons, £22 from ASOS – buy now
- Gold slip ons, £139 from Kurt Geiger – buy now
- Air & Grace Espadrilles, £119 from Atterely – buy now
Barely there chains
When it comes to bling, less is more. But you can always layer these subtle pendants for glam-casual – AKA our fave vibe.
- Silver necklace, £4.99 from New Look – buy now
- Gold necklace, £42 from Rock N Rose – buy now
- Bronze necklace, £15 from Accessorize – buy now
The Kardashians love a bit of Perspex, and now everyone else is into it too! Whether slogans or spots are your thing, there’s a style for everyone.
- Spotty perspex bag, £8 from Primark – buy now
- White perspex bag, £15.99 from New Look – buy now
- Green perspex bag, £24 from Topshop – buy now
For even more top picks, check out our ten style essentials for packing light on holiday.
Read here for our guide to the best control swimwear for women.
These are best nude bras for women – our guide to finding the perfect fit, shape and size for you.
Source: Read Full Article