Boss it like it’s hot and show them you mean business with classic colours, quirky touches and too-cool-for-school accessories.
- Shirt, £110, Boden – buy now
- Lamp, £57.50, The Farthing – buy now
- Pencil cup, £22, Hurn & Hurn – buy now
- Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude, £16, Charlotte Tilbury – buy now
- Chair, £149, Cult Furniture – buy now
- Pouch, £16.99, Kate Loxton – buy now
- Loafers, £60, Evans
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 in Got The Blues For Red, £13.50, OPI – buy now
- Unframed print, £5, Abstract House – buy now
- Letter holder, £29.95, Orla Kiely – buy now
- Blazer, £89, Ghospell – buy now
- Pencil case, £8, Tillyanna – buy now
Photography: Catwalking.com, Pixeleyesphotography.co.uk, Picture Studio Stockists: Charlotte Tilbury (Feelunique.com), Cult Furniture (Cultfurniture.com), Evans (Evans.co.uk), Ghospell (Ghospell.com), Katie Loxton (Katieloxton.com), OPI (Johnlewis.com), Orla Kiely (Hurnandhurn.com)
Earlier this week, we told you all about the ladies who detox celebrity wardrobes for a living.
We also revealed why Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress won’t go on display in Windsor.
And we showed you the new ASOS home accessories – from unicorn coasters to fruity salt and pepper shakers.
Source: Read Full Article