How to get Amal Clooney’s £400 make-up look from the Met Gala for less
- Astral Cream, £4, Superdrug – Buy now
Revolution liquid highlighter, £6, Superdrug – Buy now
MUA luxe liquid highlight, £4, Superdrug – Buy now
- Perfect finish HD powder, £7.50, E.L.F. – Buy now
- Colour lasting creamy eye-shadow, £6.90, Kiko – Buy now
- Max Factor miracle glow highlighter, £10.99, Superdrug – Buy now
- Studio easy grip eyelash curler set, £2.32, Superdrug – Buy now
- L'Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara, £11.99, Boots – Buy now
- 2.3 My Brushed Brow, £8.50, Beauty Bay – Buy now
- Lip liner, £5, Topshop – Buy now
There are plenty of other ways to get celeb make-up without the high price-tag.
Asda’s £6 copycat cleanser is less than half the price of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish.
This 99p blusher is a dead ringer to Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick.
And this £16 NYX make-up palette is a dead ringer for Urban Decay’s new Naked Heat.
Source: Read Full Article