Whether that’s with a new coloured sheepskin rug, a gorgeously soft faux-fur beanbag or a couple of pompom mirrors, get your fur on this autumn.
We particularly love our gem of a find – the rabbit draft excluder (who we’ve named Roger) – he’s cute enough to make those cold nights all worth it.
And while pale neutral colours were bang on trend the last couple of years, you can take this opportunity to add in some darker colours. Think plums, teals and chocolates, as bolder hues now rule the day. Go on, wrap up your home!
- Sheepskin rug, £78, sheepskin stool, £120, both A by Amara at Amara.com – buy now
- Fairy lights, £38, Primroseandplum.co.uk – buy now
- Draught excluder, £32, Dibor.co.uk – buy now
- Hot water bottle, £4, Primark – buy now
- Beanbag, from £59.99, Beanbagbazaar.co.uk – buy now
- Cushion, £55, Curiousegg.com – buy now
- Mirrors, from £16.95 each, Bohemia – buy now
Kelly Brook gets her pillows fluffed in sexy ad
Source: Read Full Article