Now is the perfect time to treat yourself to the e-tailer's cosmetics and beauty range including The Ordinary, Estée Lauder, GHD, Urban Decay, Bumble and Bumble, and MAC.
- GHD Heat Protect Spray, now £11.64 – was £12.95 – buy here
- ESPA Ginger and Pink Pepper Handcare Collection, now £22.40 – was £32 – buy here
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara, now £18.28 – was £3.22 – buy here
- Illamasqua Beyond Powder, now £27.20 – was £34 – buy here
- NIP+FAB Dragon's Blood Fix Jelly Mask, now £7.48 – was £14.95 – buy here
- Kerastase Densifique Conditioner, now £16.66 – was £23.80 – buy here
There's currently up to 50 per cent off selected lines.
It pays off to shop at Look Fantastic, because you can usually get products cheaper than anywhere else.
Right now, you can get all of Urban Decay's Naked palettes for 20 per cent off which is cheaper than on the brand's actual website.
Also, make sure you pay attention to all the extras you can get: when you certain brands you will be entitled to a free gift.
What's more, if you use the code 'JANUARY' at the checkout, you'll receive a 15 per cent discount when you buy one product or 20 per cent discount when you buy two items. The gift that keeps on giving…
- Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser, now £6.76 – was £7.95 – buy here
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, now £18.28 – was £21.50 – buy here
- Redken Extreme Strength Builder, now £17.63 – was £23.50 – buy here
- Omorovicza Magic Essentials Exclusive Set, now £59.50 – worth £153 – buy here
- Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser, now £6 – was £7.50 – buy here
- Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum, now £24 – was £30 – buy here
What was on sale last year?
Look Fantastic loves to treat its shoppers with great offers.
The most recent Black Friday sale, the retailer offered a 25 per cent off discount across the website.
Various beauty brands had different offers some going up to 50 per cent off full price items.
- GHD Air Hair Dryer – was £99, now £86 – buy here
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette – was 42, now £33.60 – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Advanced (30 capsules), £39 – buy here
- MAC Dazzle Highlighter, £25.50 – buy here
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic acid 2%+B5 Hydration Support Formula, £5.90 – buy here
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray, £10 – buy here
- ESPA TriActive Advanced Night Booster, £42 – buy here
- MAC Skiny Pretty Things Lip Kit, £65 – buy here
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex, £45 – buy here
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5%+EGCG, £5.80 – buy here
- Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing All Over Toner, £15.30 – buy here
- Rio 24 Piece Professional Cosmetic Make Up Brush Set, £29.99 – buy here
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le Voile Hair Oil, £28.98 – buy here
- St Tropez Self Tan Luxe Facial Oil, £18.40 – buy here
- Redken All Soft Shampoo, £11.85 – buy here
Our tips for finding the best January sales offers
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
New year, new you? December 26th is the best time to update your look – get a heads up on upcoming fashion and footwear sales here, and shop the best January sales 2019 beauty deals here.
Or, new decor…hit refresh come January when furniture and homewares are often half price – these are the best sales to bookmark.
For tech fans, we've rounded up the best tech and gaming deals you can find on Boxing Day.
How much will my Look Fantastic delivery cost?
Standard delivery is FREE and will take 2-3 working days.
Standard Next day delivery is £3.99 and your order the next day so long as you place the order before 11pm.
For the impatient, Same Day Delivery is an option for £8.50.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article