Look Fantastic launches Mother's Day Collection and you can save £157
LOOK FANTASTIC has announced a gorgeous Mother's Day Collection featuring some of our favourite beauty brands.
It's worth a huge £216, but shoppers will be able to pick it up for £59.
Available from lookfantastic.com, the Mother's Day Collection is the perfect present for any beauty fan.
- Mother's Day Collection, £59, Look Fantastic – buy here
The Mother's Day Collection includes everything you need to help your Mum glow, indulge and shine this Mother's Day.
It's full of eight gorgeous pampering products from must have brands including Origins, Caudalie, and more.
It's worth a huge £216, but Look Fantastic are selling the bundle for only £59 – no wonder it's been a sell out the past two years.
Look Fantastic subscribers will even be able to save an extra £10 on the price of the Beauty Box, and if you're not subscribed yet, what are you waiting for?
A post shared by LOOKFANTASTIC (@lookfantastic)
You can subscribe and use code MOTHERSBB to get it for just £49.
The perfect gift for any Mum to help them feel a million dollars, it includes:
- Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Face Highlighter (Crystal Clear) – 30ml – worth £26
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste – 250ml – worth £40
- Origins Mega Mushroom Treatment Lotion – 100ml – worth £32
- Caudalie Firming Cashmere Cream – 50ml – worth £42
- Sarah Chapman Lash Booster – 70ml – worth £33
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist – 50ml – worth £35
- Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub – 300g – worth £14.90
- Laura Mercier Mini Rouge Essential Lipstick (Rouge Ultime) – worth £8.91
You can buy the Look Fantastic Mother's Day Collection here, but don't hang around – it's sure to be a sell out!
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
Nasty Gal launches Lockdown Collection and it’s full of sassy loungewear.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article