Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar SOLD OUT online-how you can still bag the bargain
The M&S Beauty Advent Calendar has hit shelves and has already sold out online just days after going on sale. But beauty fans can still get their hands on the £45 product, which is packed full of goodies worth £300. Sam Dean, the Beauty Editor for Marks & Spencer, wrote: “As far as I’m concerned, Christmas starts when the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar lands – and this year, it’s our best box of beauty ever.
- Martin Lewis: Expert reveals how to save £120 in Boots
“Packed inside you’ll find 25 days of surprises, including bestsellers, plus six full-sized favourites.
“The heroes for me are PUR Mini Highlighter, Stila Liquid Lipstick (one of four shades) and Autograph Kohl Eye Liner in black, all of which I’ll be using to help create endless festive party looks.
“I’m also looking forward to an after-party relaxing ritual using the Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask.
“Be quick, because these boxes fly off the shelves.
“Pick one up for your mum, your sister and your friend – but, most importantly, bag yours first.”
Reviews of the calendar poured in, most of them glowing.
READ MORE: Gin advent calendar 2019: Best including Costco and John Lewis
One wrote: “Buy these from M&S every Christmas, and a great way to try many new products and get a lovely surprise each day throughout Advent. Fantastic value, as usual!”
Another said: “I haven’t opened this years yet but for the past two years they have been amazing. Such good value with some fantastic products in them. I have purchased 3 extra ones as gifts for friends. if anyone likes make up, pots and creams they will love this.”
Twitter users too went wild for the calendars. One wrote: “Got myself one of these today! Marks and Spencer beauty advent @marksandspencer #beautyadvent19 And no, I’m not waiting until December to start opening them!”
Another said: “Got myself the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar as a treat. Such a bargain. Apparently it’s worth £300.”
Martin Lewis reveals how to double Nectar card points [EXPERT]
Marks and Spencer profits plunge 17 percent [MARKET ANALYSIS]
Marks & Spencer Christmas food sends Britons wild [NEW PICTURES]
Where can you get the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar?
The calendar is sold out online, and many are demanding to know when they can one.
“Why are you still advertising the out of stock beauty advent calendar online?” one Twitter user wrote, to which the response was perhaps disappointing.
M&S’s Twitter responded: “Hi Julie, The beauty advent calendar is no longer on the website.”
- TK Maxx Christmas advert 2019: Watch the full TK Maxx Christmas here
It also added there are no plans to restock the product online.
“Sorry, the Beauty Advent Calendar is sold out online. Please check your local stores for stock,” customers were told.
What is in the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar?
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Prai Throat & Décolletage Night Crème
- Emma Hardie Purifying Detox Clay Mask
- Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream
- Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse® Boost
- REN V-Cense™ Revitalising Night Cream
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye
- Filorga NCEF-Reverse Cream
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix with Glacial Water
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray
- Nature’s Ingredients Coconut Body Butter
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Eyeko Last Alert Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
- Autograph Dual Action Eye Brush
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- PÜR Mini Highlighter
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Natural Spray Fragrance
- Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Weekend Millionaire
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo
- Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
Source: Read Full Article