Meghan Markle latest news – Raging Prince William 'will destroy Harry and Duchess by playing them at their own game'

PRINCESS Anne was in the thick of things when the Royals' war with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle first kicked off, it has been claimed

According to royal expert and commentator Lady Colin Campbell, there were tensions about Meghan's arrival almost from day one – with Anne among the first to speak out.

"Princess Anne was the champion in terms of 'don't marry that girl, she is unsuitable'," Lady C said in a YouTube chat back in April.

"'She is wrong for us, she is wrong for the country, she is wrong for the job'," Anne told Prince Harry, according to the royal expert.

Read our Meghan and Harry live blog below for the very latest updates...

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND HARRY’S BABY DAUGHTER LILIBET WILL BE ‘FRIENDLY’, ‘SMART’ AND ‘A HANDFUL’ SAYS TAROT READER

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed baby number two, Lilibet“Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, last month on June 4. 

    And tarot queen Kerry King has analysed the youngster’s birthday to reveal what kind of energy the new baby will bring to their Californian home.

    Lilibet’s birthday falls within the Gemini dates (May 22 – June 21) and Geminis are the tricksters of the zodiac, the most playful, youthful and curious sign. 

    Ruled by the planet Mercury, which influences commerce, communication and speed. 

    Read the full story here

  • [email protected]

    LIL HINT

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could share a snap of Lilibet’s feet for the first public picture of their baby girl, a royal expert has claimed.

    Daniela Elser said it was likely the parents were weighing up their options following their daughter’s birth last month.

    The expert said that the couple’s main concern over sharing a photograph was privacy as they continue their lives away from the Royal family in the USA.

    Their daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, was born on June 4 in a hospital in Santa Barbara becoming the 8th in line to the throne.

    But, in stark contrast to big brother Archie, no pictures have yet emerged of the newborn.

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE’S EXPLOSIVE OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW NOMINATED FOR EMMY AWARD

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could take home a gong for the two-hour chat, which saw them make a string of bombshell allegations against the Royal Family.

    “Oprah with Meghan & Harry: A CBS Primetime Special” is nominated in the “Outstanding Hosted Nonfiction Series Or Special category”, it was confirmed today.

    The winners will be announced at the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards on September 19.

    During the Oprah interview, which aired in March, Meghan claimed an unnamed royal had raised “concerns” about the skin colour of her and Harry’s children and alleged the Palace had denied her mental health support.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE REACHED OUT TO NAOMI OSAKA

    Tennis ace Naomi Osaka has revealed that Meghan Markle reached out to her after she stepped down from the French Open.

    The Duchess of Sussex is one of many famous faces who reportedly wanted to support the young tennis star after she quit amid the controversy over her press briefings.

    Osaka, 23, said that she had an outpouring of support from people in the public eye including Michelle Obama and fellow sports stars Michael Phelps, Steph Curry and Novak Djokovic.

    Speaking to Time Magazine for an Olympic preview issue, the athlete spoke about her decision to boycott media conferences during the French Open, having tweeted that she found the briefings like “kicking a person while they’re down”.

    And the tennis ace said: “There can be moments for any of us where we are dealing with issues behind the scenes. Each of us as humans is going through something on some level.”

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS SHE’S MADE THE ‘BIGGEST MISTAKE’ IN NEW FILM TRAILER

    Meghan Markle says she’s made the “world’s biggest mistake” joining the royal family in a new trailer for the Lifetime movie being made about Megxit. 

    The new teaser clip for Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace was released on Instagram this week and shows the couple leaving behind their royal roles. 

    In the 30-second video, Meghan, played by actress Sydney Morton, questions if she made an error marrying into the royal family. 

    Meanwhile, Prince Harry, played by Jordan Dean, insists he’ll “do everything in his power to keep his wife and son safe”.

    Kate Middleton is also portrayed in the movie, and is seen in the trailer saying that marrying into the royal family is what they “signed up for.”

    Read More here

  • [email protected]

    HAZZA CHOICE

    Prince Harry is “torn” between Meghan Markle and the Royal Family – after “sacrificing everything” for his wife, an expert has claimed.

    Palace insider Duncan Larcombe – author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story – claims the Sussexes may face a fight for their marriage unless they can “compromise”.

    He told Closer magazine: “Harry and Meghan seem to think they can co-exist in these two worlds – the world of British royals and American celebrity.

    “Harry is loving the American life now – but he’s still in the honeymoon phase.

    “I think coming back and seeing his brother, especially against the very moving backdrop of a memorial for their mother, will maybe make him question what he’s given it all up for.”

  • [email protected]

    MEGA AWARD

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have won an award for making the “enlightened decision” to only have two children.

    Charity Population Matters said it was recognising the couple with the “Special Award” for reducing their impact on the environment.

    The Sussexes, who quit as senior working royals last year, had baby Lilibet “Lili” Diana on June 4, following the birth of their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor on May 6, 2019.

    The UK-based charity, which campaigns to achieve a sustainable population, said the couple were being acknowledged as “a role model for other families”.

  • [email protected]

    LIL HINT

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could share a snap of Lilibet’s feet for the first public picture of their baby girl, a royal expert has claimed.

    Daniela Elser said it was likely the parents were weighing up their options following their daughter’s birth last month.

    The expert said that the couple’s main concern over sharing a photograph was privacy as they continue their lives away from the Royal family in the USA.

    Their daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, was born on June 4 in a hospital in Santa Barbara becoming the 8th in line to the throne.

    But, in stark contrast to big brother Archie, no pictures have yet emerged of the newborn.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND HARRY’S BABY DAUGHTER LILIBET WILL BE ‘FRIENDLY’, ‘SMART’ AND ‘A HANDFUL’ SAYS TAROT READER

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed baby number two, Lilibet“Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, last month on June 4. 

    And tarot queen Kerry King has analysed the youngster’s birthday to reveal what kind of energy the new baby will bring to their Californian home.

    Lilibet’s birthday falls within the Gemini dates (May 22 – June 21) and Geminis are the tricksters of the zodiac, the most playful, youthful and curious sign. 

    Ruled by the planet Mercury, which influences commerce, communication and speed. 

    Read the full story here

  • [email protected]

    TABLE FOR TWO

    Prince Charles planned a one-on-one dinner with his son Harry – but was “dreading” it in case he said the wrong thing, it has been claimed.

    The Duke of Sussex returned to the UK from his LA home for the unveiling of Princess Diana’s memorial statue this month.

    The Sun previously revealed his dad Charles would be in Scotland for the unveiling and would not see his son.

    And The Daily Mail reported the father and son had planned to meet with a “one-on-one” dinner.

    It was claimed the future king, 72, had planned to fly back from Scotland to see his son and thrash things out after Harry’s string of explosive claims about the Royal Family. It is not know if the meeting went ahead.

  • [email protected]

    MINISTERS TOLD TO ‘BRACE FOR 2MILLION COVID CASES IN THE WEEKS AFTER FREEDOM DAY’

    Ministers have reportedly been told to brace for two millions Covid cases in the weeks after Freedom Day.

    Restrictions are set to lift entirely from next Monday – with thousands more infections expected as Delta still runs rampant.

    It is thought ministers are prepping for at least one to two million new cases, sparked by the unlocking, the Guardian reports.

    Public alarm has been growing in the face of rising case numbers fuelled by the super-infectious Delta variant.

    Labour has called the “big bang” reopening “reckless” and urged the PM to instead take baby steps back to normality.

  • [email protected]

    WHICH ROYAL ATTENDED THE EURO 2020 FINAL AT WEMBLEY?

    Zara and Mike, who recently welcomed their third child, were among 60,000 fans at Wembley for the historic final last night.

    The royal’s cousin Prince William was also in attendance with wife Kate and Prince George.

    The drama came after ticketless fans managed to breach security to get into Wembley.

    Eager supporters pushed past barricades as cops desperately tried to stop the wave of supporters.

    Security and police removed those who made it inside.

  • [email protected]

    BY GEORGE

    Prince George melted hearts at the Euro 2020 Final, happily hugging his dad Prince William in celebration as England scored their first goal.

    The sweet moment was one of many times that the young prince has shown he “idolises” Prince William – and has a very affectionate family life behind palace doors.

    Duncan Larcombe, author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story, told Fabulous: “Prince Harry claimed cold, unkind parenting has blighted the Royal family for generations.

    “Well that cycle has already been smashed in the Cambridge clan.”

  • [email protected]

    FOOTIE PRINCE

    Prince George went wild with his footie mad dad William and mum Kate Middleton as England scored in the first two minutes of the Euro 2020 showdown.

    The seven-year-old looked as excited as the rest of the 66,000-strong Wembley crowd as the Three Lions went 1-0 up against Italy.

    The stadium erupted after Luke Shaw netted the ball, bringing the team one step closer to bringing the trophy home after a 55-year drought.

    And little George looked on top of the world as he celebrated the goal, beaming at Wills and hugging his mum in celebration.

    The duke, duchess and George sang God Save the Queen before kick-off.

  • [email protected]

    MEGA AWARD

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have won an award for making the “enlightened decision” to only have two children.

    Charity Population Matters said it was recognising the couple with the “Special Award” for reducing their impact on the environment.

    The Sussexes, who quit as senior working royals last year, had baby Lilibet “Lili” Diana on June 4, following the birth of their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor on May 6, 2019.

    The UK-based charity, which campaigns to achieve a sustainable population, said the couple were being acknowledged as “a role model for other families”.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS SHE’S MADE THE ‘BIGGEST MISTAKE’ IN NEW FILM TRAILER

    Meghan Markle says she’s made the “world’s biggest mistake” joining the royal family in a new trailer for the Lifetime movie being made about Megxit. 

    The new teaser clip for Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace was released on Instagram this week and shows the couple leaving behind their royal roles. 

    In the 30-second video, Meghan, played by actress Sydney Morton, questions if she made an error marrying into the royal family. 

    Meanwhile, Prince Harry, played by Jordan Dean, insists he’ll “do everything in his power to keep his wife and son safe”.

    Kate Middleton is also portrayed in the movie, and is seen in the trailer saying that marrying into the royal family is what they “signed up for.”

    Read More here

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY QUIT ROYAL DUTY FOR LA TO BE ‘SOCIAL-IMPACT INFLUENCERS’

    Catherine St-Laurent, who quit her top role after less than a year, confirmed the couple stepped back to become “talented and creative leaders” instead.

    The Duke and Duchess vowed they’d continue with a lifetime of “service” – after the Queen confirmed they’d be stripped of their royal titles after Megxit.

    And now Ms St-Laurent, who left a plum job with Bill and Melinda Gates to work as Harry and Meghan’s chief of staff last year, has revealed their plans for the future.

    “I think they have the potential to be very influential leaders in the social-impact space. I look forward to continuing to be a part of that.” she said.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN AND HARRY FILM ‘COMEDY OF THE YEAR’

    A teaser of the new film was released today with many sharing their opinions on the movie set to hit the screens.

    Lifetime’s new movie Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace is based on the couples decision to leave the royal family.

    During Lorraine’s morning show it was the topic of conversation as she described the film as being a comedy.

    Lorraine scrutinized the film saying “Crikey. It looks the best comedy of the year doesn’t it? Daft”

    She then added: “Is that meant to be the Queen?” before laughing to herself.

  • [email protected]

    HAZZA CHOICE

    Prince Harry is “torn” between Meghan Markle and the Royal Family – after “sacrificing everything” for his wife, an expert has claimed.

    Palace insider Duncan Larcombe – author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story – claims the Sussexes may face a fight for their marriage unless they can “compromise”.

    He told Closer magazine: “Harry and Meghan seem to think they can co-exist in these two worlds – the world of British royals and American celebrity.

    “Harry is loving the American life now – but he’s still in the honeymoon phase.

    “I think coming back and seeing his brother, especially against the very moving backdrop of a memorial for their mother, will maybe make him question what he’s given it all up for.”

  • [email protected]

    CHARLES ‘RELIEVED’ WHEN MEGHAN AND HARRY CAME OFF PAYROLL

    During Meghan and Harry’s tell all Oprah Interview, they claimed that they had been cut off by the royal family.

    However, it was recently revealed that they had still been receiving nearly £4.5 million during the last financial year.

    Now a royal expert has revealed that they believe Charles is now “relieved” that they are off the payroll.

    Royal biographer Ingrid Seward told the Daily Mail: “I imagine Prince Charles will be relieved as they will be off his payroll now, and the British public will be relieved because they can pay back what they owe now on Frogmore Cottage, so it’s a win-win situation.”

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND HARRY’S BABY DAUGHTER LILIBET WILL BE ‘FRIENDLY’, ‘SMART’ AND ‘A HANDFUL’ SAYS TAROT READER

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed baby number two, Lilibet“Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, last month on June 4. 

    And tarot queen Kerry King has analysed the youngster’s birthday to reveal what kind of energy the new baby will bring to their Californian home.

    Lilibet’s birthday falls within the Gemini dates (May 22 – June 21) and Geminis are the tricksters of the zodiac, the most playful, youthful and curious sign. 

    Ruled by the planet Mercury, which influences commerce, communication and speed. 

    Read the full story here

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE REACHED OUT TO NAOMI OSAKA

    Tennis ace Naomi Osaka has revealed that Meghan Markle reached out to her after she stepped down from the French Open.

    The Duchess of Sussex is one of many famous faces who reportedly wanted to support the young tennis star after she quit amid the controversy over her press briefings.

    Osaka, 23, said that she had an outpouring of support from people in the public eye including Michelle Obama and fellow sports stars Michael Phelps, Steph Curry and Novak Djokovic.

    Speaking to Time Magazine for an Olympic preview issue, the athlete spoke about her decision to boycott media conferences during the French Open, having tweeted that she found the briefings like “kicking a person while they’re down”.

    And the tennis ace said: “There can be moments for any of us where we are dealing with issues behind the scenes. Each of us as humans is going through something on some level.”

  • [email protected]

    BY GEORGE

    Prince George melted hearts at the Euro 2020 Final, happily hugging his dad Prince William in celebration as England scored their first goal.

    The sweet moment was one of many times that the young prince has shown he “idolises” Prince William – and has a very affectionate family life behind palace doors.

    Duncan Larcombe, author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story, told Fabulous: “Prince Harry claimed cold, unkind parenting has blighted the Royal family for generations.

    “Well that cycle has already been smashed in the Cambridge clan.”

  • [email protected]

    LIL HINT

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could share a snap of Lilibet’s feet for the first public picture of their baby girl, a royal expert has claimed.

    Daniela Elser said it was likely the parents were weighing up their options following their daughter’s birth last month.

    The expert said that the couple’s main concern over sharing a photograph was privacy as they continue their lives away from the Royal family in the USA.

    Their daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, was born on June 4 in a hospital in Santa Barbara becoming the 8th in line to the throne.

    But, in stark contrast to big brother Archie, no pictures have yet emerged of the newborn.

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE OF WALES RECALLS FIRST PARACHUTE DROP

    The Prince of Wales has recalled his first parachute drop almost 50 years ago in Dorset, “initially upside down with my legs in the rigging lines”.

    Charles, 72, was speaking as he presented new Colours to the Parachute Regiment at a ceremony at Merville Barracks in Colchester, Essex.

    The prince was 23 years old when he completed his first parachute drop on July 29 1971 from an Andover aircraft into Studland Bay, Dorset.

    He was training as a jet pilot during a four-month attachment with the Royal Air Force at the time.

    Upon his appointment as Colonel in Chief of The Parachute Regiment in 1977, the prince requested to join a parachute training course at RAF Brize Norton in 1978.

    Addressing soldiers, veterans and families on Tuesday, he said: “I find it hard to believe that it’s been 44 years since I became your Colonel in Chief and nearly 50 years since I made my first parachute drop, initially upside down with my legs in the rigging lines, into Studland Bay, Dorset, where I was pulled out of the water by the Royal Marines.”

    Source: Read Full Article