And we couldn't help but notice she looks seriously glam in her bohemian-style maxi. The actress certainly knows how to nail the wedding guest look and attended the family do wearing a design from label BA&SH.
Pairing the dress with a white YSL handbag, Michelle looked effortlessly chic with tressled locks, a statement red lip and plenty of gold jewellery to complete the look.
Mich recently revealed her must-have beauty buys to Fabulous Online – admitting she's a huge fan of a £1.25 lip balm.
The 31-year-old joined husband Mark – who flew in from the States days before for his brother's nuptials.
With the pair currently jetting back and forth due to career commitments (Mark has been working in America on entertainment show, Extra), it seems the family getaway was the perfect opportunity for the pair to spend some quality time together.
- BA&SH crepe dress, £310, Selfridges – buy now
Priced at a staggering £310, Michelle's printed maxi is slightly out of our budget – but it has given us some seriously good inspo and we're pretty obsessed with the v-neck style and detailed print.
Don't thank us too much, but we've put together a handy list of our high street faves, so you can steal Michelle's style, without forking out.
- Red carnation wrap dress, £16, Glamorous – buy now
- Frances Drape printed maxi dress, £64, French Connection – buy now
- Cayenne dress, £48, Dancing Leopard – buy now
- Millie Mackintosh leopard rose print dress, £150, ASOS – buy now
- Miss Selfridge Petite wrap dress, £31.50, Very.co.uk – buy now
- Kimono maxi dress, £40, Pretty Little Thing – buy now
- Free People Jess dress, £76.50, ASOS – buy now
Last week, we gave you the lowdown on Meghan Markle's favourite designer, Givenchy.
We also told you all about the £60 Gap dress that everyone's going crazy for.
And we showed you Pretty Little Thing's bizarre anti-chafing bands.
Source: Read Full Article