WE all like to stand out from the crowd from time to time, and what better way to do it than a bit of on-trend neon?
I’m not talking Roller Girl in head to toe fluorescence, though I have been partial to a Day-Glo green leg warmer in the distant past. I’m talking about a stylish pop of colour to segue nicely from summer to early autumn.
- Blazer, £22, Boohoo – buy now
- T-shirt, £6, M&S – buy now
- Jeans, £19.50, M&S – buy now
- Trainers, £55, Superga – buy now
This outfit – white jeans that can be worn longer or turned up, a white T-shirt and light-to-wear neon pink jacket – is a great “smart casual” look.
It suits pretty much any occasion, from work, to lunch, to a day trip. Wear it with trainers, your feet will be comfy all day. Neon comes in green, yellow, pink, blue and orange – just think highlighter pens – and you should choose the colour that best suits your skin tone.
For most “ladies of a certain age” (myself among them) pink is a flattering option as it lifts your complexion. So go for it and brighten up everyone’s day.
- If you have a fashion dilemma or want to show off an outfit, email me at [email protected] My Instagram account is @janepmoore
Source: Read Full Article