The Scandi retailer's prices can be a little steep at times, so we're excited to shop its exclusive January 2019 sale.
- D-ring camel coat was £165, now £123 – buy here
- Cropped sweater – was £59, now £35 – buy here
- Checked bustier – was £49, now £15 – buy here
- Jacquard-satin wrap dress – was £69, now £28 – buy here
Got your eye on one of & Other Stories sassy slip skirts or velvet trouser suits?
Now you can bag all these beautiful clothes for less.
The retailer's January sale is still going strong, with new lines added just yesterday.
There's up to 50 per cent off selected lines, including the retailer's coveted in-house collection and big brands like Nike and adidas.
- Pleated T-shirt – was £27, now £20 – buy here
- Striped dress – was £69, now £42 – buy here
- Sweater – was £69, now £49 – buy here
- Pearl-embellished cardigan – was £79, now £60 – buy here
What should I look out for in the & Other Stories Boxing Day 2018 sale?
Party pieces: & Other Stories rules when it comes to eveningwear – we love the velvet co-ords, sequin mini dresses and satin midis.
Suits: The trouser suit is a huge trend for AW18 and you will find all sorts in & Other Stories – opt for cord or Prince of Wales check during the day and satin tuxedo styles for the evening.
Big brands: The retailer stocks a few brands such as Nike and adidas – nab some trainers while they are at their cheapest.
Knitwear: The knitwear is like none other – look out for fluffy mohair jumpers and cute cropped cardigans
Footwear: You'll find everything from trainers and on-trend hiking boots, to pretty party heels (we're obsessed with the crystal-embellished shoes).
Bags: For a high street store, the leather goods in & Other Stories are extremely impressive – the design and fabrics are really on-point – and look just like luxury labels'.
Beauty: When & Other Stories first launched in the UK, it was the beauty range that people went mad for – shop the body scrubs, lip paints, shampoos and makeup for less in the sale.
The best & Other Stories Accessories:
- Printed phone case – was £8, now £4 – buy here
- Lace bralette – was £27, now £12 – buy here
- Snake belt bag – was £55, now £33 – buy here
- Satin headband, £17 – buy here
- Quilted bag – was £79, now £60 – buy here
- Ruffled swimsuit – was £45, now £25 – buy here
- Wool beanie – was £23, now £15 – buy here
- Crystal drop earrings – were £17, now £10 – buy here
- Fringed skinny scarf – was £27, now £15 – buy here
- Velvet headband – was £17, now £13 – buy here
- Lace bralette – was £27, now £12 – buy here
- Polka-dot swimsuit – was £49, now £15 – buy here
- Rhinestone heel boots – were £129, now £65 – buy here
- Metallic sandals – were £69, now £21 – buy here
- Suede pumps – were £89, now – buy here
- Checked slingbacks – buy here
- Leather knee boots – were £235, now £135 – buy here
- adidas trainers – were £80, now £67 – buy here
- Patent mules – were £69, now £28 – buy here
- Velvet platform boots – were £125, now £63 – buy here
- Patent Mary-Janes – were £79, now £43 – buy here
- Suede loafers – were £79, now £51 – buy here
- Kitten heel slingback – were £79, now £51 – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals on Boxing Day
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
New year, new you? January is the best time to update your look – get a heads up on upcoming fashion and footwear sales here, and shop the best January 2019 beauty deals here.
Or, new decor…hit refresh come January when furniture and homewares are often half price – these are the best sales to bookmark.
For tech fans, we've rounded up the best tech and gaming deals you can find on Boxing Day.
How much will my & Other Stories delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £7.00 ( it is free on orders over £130) and will take 2-3 working days.
For £10 you'll get your order the very next day.
Alternatively, you can collect items from your a chosen pick up location for £5.
See more delivery options, including international addresses, here.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article