Not to mention the old classic – lipstick on the collar.
They are all signs your partner is cheating, according to Tom Martin, California-based private investigator.
Tom, president of Martin Investigative Services, has now written a book detailing the 20 clues that most likely indicate infidelity.
But he warned people not to panic if they had spotted a few tell-tale signs that their partner was playing away.
In his book, Seeing Life Through Private Eyes, Martin said spotting one or two warning signs was not a problem.
But four or more was usually a reason to worry, he said.
"If you have three or four, you have a problem,” he told the Independent.
And he waned the internet and smartphones had hugely changed how people cheat – enabling easy connections.
“The game has changed drastically,” he said. “And technology is 100 per cent the reason why.”
Her are the 20 signs people are cheating:
- Changing habits
- Leaving the house early and returning late
- Business trips
- Holiday or family event absences
- Excessive overtime
- Unexplained spending
- Secret accounts (Instagram, email)
- Hidden credit card bills
- Extra grooming
- Scent of someone else (typical lipstick on the collar)
- Buying gifts you haven't seen
- Unexplained items – condoms in the car are a giveaway
- Joining a gym
- Missed calls from an unknown number
- Coded or secretive text messages
- Less sex
- Evasiveness or defensiveness
- Obvious lies
- Prickliness or short temper
- Hate surprise visits (your unexpected arrival may come at an inopportune time for a cheater)
If you're a single girl who need to learn about masturdating (and it is NOT as rude as it sounds).
Meanwhile, freckling is the latest dating trend – but are you a victim or guilty of it?
And have you heard of Gatsbying? Here’s what it means.
Plus, a mum asks if she should ditch her man after he had an ‘emotional affair’.
Source: Read Full Article