Set Your Alarms Now! Here’s Everything We Know So Far About Nordstrom’s Black Friday 2019 Sale
If you could pick only one store to shop on Black Friday, we would suggest choosing Nordstrom! Last year, our fave retailer for all things fashion and style offered up a seriously amazing holiday sale with tons of incredible deals that shoppers went absolutely crazy over. Although Nordstrom is keeping the details of its Black Friday 2019 Sale under wraps until closer to the date, we have a feeling that this year’s sale is going to be one of the retailer’s best yet. Why? Because if last year’s Black Friday sale was any indication of what we can expect from this year’s, then you’d better believe it’s going to be epic.
Not only did Nordstrom slash prices on thousands of must-have items (yes, thousands!) during last year’s Black Friday Sale — but they slashed prices so low, styles sold out within no time! There were deals on everything you could imagine, including clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, and much, much more. The best part? Everything was on sale for up to 60 percent off. Yes, you read that correctly — up to 60 percent off! If that’s not the best Black Friday shopping deal, then we don’t know what is.
Nordies fans know that when you shop at Nordstrom, you can expect to find the best styles from brands such as Levi’s, Patagonia, The North Face, UGG, and Vans every day. Not to mention the hottest influencer collaborations and collections like Something Navy, Rachel Parcell, and more. We’ll definitely be keeping our fingers crossed that these plus all of the stylish Nordstrom-made private label brands, such as Zella, Halogen, 1901, and Treasure & Bond, are included in the Black Friday markdowns, but that’s just something we’ll have to wait to find out!
If you’re like us, planning your Black Friday shopping strategy is just as important as planning your shopping list. Whether you choose to brave the Black Friday crowds and shop in-store or prefer to surf Nordstrom’s website from the comfort of your own home, knowledge is key. So, get your notepads handy because in order to help get you ready for Nordstrom’s highly-anticipated Black Friday 2019 sale, we’ve broken down everything we know so far.
If you’re looking forward to doing some serious shopping at Nordstrom’s Black Friday 2019 sale, we suggest you bookmark this page and check back frequently. As we get closer, we’ll be updating it with every detail we learn, including all of the best deals you can expect.
What time does Nordstrom Black Friday Start?
With the anticipation of Black Friday sales growing bigger each year, start times seem to begin earlier and earlier. This year, Black Friday takes place on Friday, November 29. And just like last year, we have a feeling that sales will be starting as early as Thanksgiving afternoon. While Nordstrom has yet to announce its official Black Friday Sale start time, the term “Black Friday” refers to a 24-hour period. So we’re keeping our fingers crossed that the beloved retailer takes that quite literally!
Does Nordstrom have a Cyber Monday Sale?
Yes! Just like its Black Friday Sale, shoppers go bananas over the Nordstrom Cyber Monday Sale. This year, it takes place on December 2 and will begin immediately after midnight ET— meaning deals will begin promptly at 9 p.m. PT on December 1! You can check out all of the details we know so far about Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday Sale 2019 here.
How often does Nordstrom have a sale?
Nordstrom fans know that the beloved retailer offers up some of the most unbelievable deals on everything including fashion, home decor, and beauty products at various times during the year. Nordstrom’s Fall Sale usually kicks off in early November and gets shoppers even more excited for the holiday season. Its highly-anticipated Half-Yearly Sale has historically happened after the holidays are over, and then there’s the annual Anniversary Sale which normally takes place in August. But Nordstrom’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are two of the retailer’s most anticipated events of the year, and we can’t wait to see what deals it has to offer in 2019!
While we already have our iPhone alarms, desktop alerts, and just about every other device already set with reminders of this year’s Nordstrom Black Friday Sale, we still can’t help but want to take advantage of shopping some of our favorite markdowns from the retailer’s already-amazing sale section right now. Because every new season deserves a new wardrobe, right?
Scroll down to check out some of the best deals you can score now at Nordstrom while you wait for the holiday extravaganza sales to begin. Just a warning: These deals will probably get you even more excited for Black Friday. Sorry, not sorry!
Best Shirts Deals
- Madewell Texture & Thread Puff-Sleeve Wrap Top, $34.99 (orig. $45); nordstrom.com
- Equipment Starry Night Silk Shirt, $224 (orig. $280); nordstrom.com
- SPRWMN Tie Knot Tee, $80.98 (orig. $135); nordstrom.com
- FRAME High/Low Cashmere Sweater, $360 (orig. $450); nordstrom.com
Best Shoes Deals
- Birkenstock Arizona Big Buckle Slide Sandal, $119.96 (orig. $159.95); nordstrom.com
- Sam Edelman Yola Ankle Strap Sandal, $83.96–$97.96 (orig. $119.95–$139.95); nordstrom.com
- Tory Burch Kira Bootie, $298.50 (orig. $398); nordstrom.com
- Adidas Gazelle Sneaker, $39.98 (orig. $80); nordstrom.com
Best Handbags Deals
- Frances Valentine Margaret Snake Embossed Leather Tote, $448.50 (orig. $598); nordstrom.com
- Tory Burch Kira Chevron Quilted Leather Clutch, $246 (orig. $328); nordstrom.com
- Madewell Juno Circle Leather Crossbody Bag, $94.98 (orig. $118); nordstrom.com
- Kate Spade New York Suzy Small Suede Bucket Bag, $219.76 (orig. $328) nordstrom.com
Best Dresses Deals
- Madewell Pleat Waist Denim Midi Dress, $102.40 (orig. $128); nordstrom.com
- Nicholas Button Front Linen Sundress, $298.80 (orig. $498); nordstrom.com
- French Connection Whisper Ruffle Minidress, $88.80 (orig. $148); nordstrom.com
- Saloni Alena Silk Midi Dress, $580 (orig. $725); nordstrom.com
Best Coats & Jackets Deals
- ASTR the Label Plaid Flannel Coat, $62.50 (orig. $145); nordstrom.com
- Leith Soft Trench Coat, $44.50 (orig. $89); nordstrom.com
- Something Navy Single Breasted Plaid Wool Blend Topper, $69.90 (orig. $159); nordstrom.com
- Topshop Kota Crop Faux Leather Jacket, $47.50 (orig. $95); nordstrom.com
Best Accessories Deals
- Saint Laurent 64mm Oversize Flat Front Round Sunglasses, $270 (orig. $450); nordstrom.com
- Halogen Rib Cashmere Fringe Wrap, $137.40 (orig. $229); nordstrom.com
- Rag & Bone Addison Beanie, $76 (orig. $95); nordstrom.com
- Kendra Scott Colleen Drop Earrings, $44.98 (orig. $75); nordstrom.com
Source: Read Full Article