From statement earrings to a 'feel-good' tee… These pieces will give your wardrobe a new-season spin in seconds
But these simple and affordable mid-season staples will put a spin on old favourites and refresh any look.
Try this year’s layering jewellery trend, cute bags with tough-girl attitude, or statement T-shirts that say it all.
There's also a pair of raffia platforms sandals that are a perfect way to dress up a pair of jeans.
And if you can’t choose just one – treat yourself to them all!
Take a look at our mid-spring picks…
- Jacket, £75, skirt, £35, both River Island – buy now
- T-shirt, £16, from River Island – buy now
- Necklace, £10, from Pretty Little Thing – buy now
- Bag, £105.75, from Iphoria – buy now
- Shoes, £45, V by Very at Very.co.uk – buy now
- Earrings, £12.99, from Zara – buy now
Earlier this week we brought you our spring fashion heroes… from an edgy ASOS bumbag to the season’s must-have mac.
Meanwhile see-through clothes with mesh panels and chiffon layering are very much in vogue.
But would you be daring enough to wear these see-through Topshop "jeans"?
Source: Read Full Article