While Brandon Truaxe was wreaking havoc on his company, The Inkey List filled our high quality, bargain beauty loving void.
Want to up the anti of your skincare regime but don’t know where to start? This is the brand for you!
Based around 15 key ingredients, the no frills formulas contain one active ingredient each for complete simplicity.
Brand founders, Colette Newberry, former COO at WAH Nails, and Mark Curry, former senior buying manager at Boots, were driven by a need to democratize the beauty industry.
Not just price wise either- they also wanted to make it easier to access information and gain an understanding about what ingredients and products do.
The packaging is beautifully simple- with less technical and sciencey jargon than you’ll find on the similar monochrome packaging of the ordinary The Ordinary.
Still not sure what you need? The FAQ section on their website has over 400 questions and answers that you can easily search through for advice.
The products aren’t just great quality, cheap and easy to understand; The Inkey List can also get a product to market in just 18 weeks from conception to formulation- so we don’t have to wait too long for the latest innovations to hit the shelves.
Sounds too good to be true, right?
The entire range sold out on their website in just six weeks, and isn’t being restocked until December, so if you want to get your hands on them you’ll have to head to Asos, Cult Beauty or Feelunique.
To help with all that hard work, here are the products you need to buy – and where to find them – before the whole lot's gone.
- THE INKEY LIST face Q10 serum, £4.99, buy now
- THE INKEY LIST face Kaolin, £4.99, buy now
- The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Liquid Toner 100ml, £6.99, buy now
- The INKEY List Rosehip Oil 30ml, £6.99, buy now
- The INKEY List Lactic Acid Serum 30ml, £7.99, buy now
- The INKEY List Alpha Hydroxy Serum 30ml, £8.99, buy now
- The INKEY LIST Retinol Serum, £9.99, buy now
- The INKEY LIST Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 4.99, buy now
- The INKEY LIST Caffeine Serum, £8.99, buy now
- The INKEY LIST Vitamin C Serum, £7.99, buy now
Source: Read Full Article