LOVE Tiffany & Co jewellery and accessories? If you're looking to snap up your favourite luxury goods at a fraction of the cost you'll definitely want to look out for Tiffany Black Friday deals.
While the American jeweller doesn't participate in Black Friday itself, fans will be pleased to know there are a number of retailers stocking its beautiful pieces, which are taking part in this year's event. We've rounded up the best Tiffany Black Friday deals available to shop now.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Tiffany here
Tiffany Black Friday deals: what to expect
- Tiffany & Co Tiffany & Love For Her Eau de Parfum 50ml Fragrance Gift Set, £68.89 at John Lewis, saving 17% – buy here
- Tiffany & Co Tiffany & Love For Him Eau de Toilette 50ml, £44.82 at John Lewis, saving 17% – buy here
- Tiffany & Co TF4169 Women's Irregular Square Sunglasses, Dark Havana/Brown Gradient, £233.60 at John Lewis, saving 20% – buy here
- Shop all John Lewis Tiffany deals – buy here
- Tiffany & Co – 'Intense' Eau De Parfum 50ml, £68 at Debenhams, saving £12 – buy here
- Tiffany & Co – 'Tiffany' Body Cream 150Ml, £53.55 at Debenhams, saving £9.45 – buy here
- Shop all Debenhams Tiffany deals – here
- TIFFANY & CO. Tiffany Body Lotion 200ml , £36.55 at Boots, saving £6.45 – buy here
- TIFFANY & CO. Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette for Her 50ml, £55.25 at Boots, saving £9.75 – buy here
- Tiffany & CO. Tiffany Eau De Parfum for Her 50ml, £62.05 at Boots, saving £10.95 – buy here
- Tiffany & Co. Gold-tone aviator-style sunglasses, £200.80 at Harvey Nichols, saving £50.20 – buy here
- Tiffany & Co. Silver-tone oversized sunglasses, £200.80 at Harvey Nichols, saving £50.20 – buy here
- Tiffany & Co. Pink oval-frame sunglasses, £200.80 at Harvey Nichols, saving £50.20 – buy here
- Shop all Harvey Nichols Tiffany deals – here
When is Black Friday 2021?
The retail extravaganza lands on November 26 this year, which is the day after Thanksgiving – the American holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November.
Originally regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the US, Black Friday has since become a mammoth retail event, with some incredible deals offered to shoppers throughout the weekend and into Cyber Monday.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and is Tiffany taking part?
Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 29 this year.
Sales typically go from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday, and some retailers add further discounts on the day itself.
Tiffany & Co doesn't officially participate in Cyber Monday sales, but you might be able to find a favourite jewellery piece on sale at one of the stockists where Tiffany is sold.
What to expect from Tiffany's Black Friday 2021:
From rings to watches – and even home accessories—the American jeweller is the ultimate in luxury gifting, making the Black Friday sales the perfect opportunity to pick up something special in time for Christmas.
Incredibly though, Tiffany & Co. has not held a sale since opening in 1837—so the chances it will be participating in this year's Black Friday sales are very slim indeed!
However, its pieces are stocked by a number of department stores, from Selfridges and Farfetch to Debenhams and John Lewis.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What was in Tiffany's sale last year?
As you've probably figured out by now, Tiffany doesn't take part in Black Friday, which makes buying and receiving its luxury pieces that bit more special—and Black Friday deals harder to find.
However, a number of retailers which stock the brand's jewellery, sunglasses and fragrances held Black Friday sales last year. Take a look below at what discounts were offered in 2019:
- Selfridges: up to 20 per cent off instore and online – shop Tiffany at Selfridges
- Debenhams: up to 50 per cent off instore and online – shop Tiffany at Debenhams
- John Lewis: deals instore and online – shop Tiffany at John Lewis
- Farfetch: deals online – shop Tiffany at Farfetch
How much does Tiffany's delivery cost?
Standard Delivery is free for all orders from Tiffany and takes three working days.
Express Delivery orders will arrive the next working day (excluding Saturdays and public holidays) but need to be placed by 1.30 pm Monday to Thursday. For full details, visit Tiffany's FAQ page here.
Does Tiffany offer any other discounts?
Tiffany doesn't offer discounts, which of course, is what adds to the exclusivity of the brand and its lust-worthy collections.
However, if you're looking for the lowest Tiffany prices, check out the Jewellery £500 & Under section of the website, where prices start from just £85.
Will Tiffany & Co have a Black Friday sale?
Officially, no – Tiffany doesn't participate in mega sales events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Unofficially, yes: you may be able to find Tiffany jewellery on sale at retailers like Selfridges, John Lewis and Farfetch.
Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming sales this November.
Enjoyed our guide to Tiffany's Black Friday? Discover all there is to know about the shopping event here.
If you're in the mood for more gorgeous jewellery, we've rounded up the best places to buy personalised jewellery.
And for more must-have accessories, check out our pick of the best bucket bags.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article