The stylish mum-of-four, 44, rocked a camo T-shirt with flared jeans and peep-toe heels in New York last week.
She posted a pic of the look, which is straight out of the Spice Girls' nineties heyday, on Instagram – dubbing it "the new white T-shirt".
And Victoria isn't the only one to embrace camo prints in recent months.
Poppy Delevingne was spotted in a round-neck camo jumper back in May, while Victoria's Secret model Romee Strijd wore army-esque trousers back in April.
The likes of Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Lily Aldridge and Bella Hadid are also fans of the look.
Posh's top will be part of her fashion line's SS19 range but, if you can't bear to wait that long, here are some purse pleasing alternatives…
- Khaki Camo Print Boyfriend T-shirt, £6, Missguided – buy now
- Khaki Camo Print Cycle Shorts, £10, PrettyLittleThing – buy now
- Battle Cry Camo Tee, £15, Nasty Gal – buy now
- Camo Print Strappy Plunge Bodycon Dress, £5, PrettyLittleThing – buy now
- Oversized Camo Tee, £10, Boohoo – buy now
- Junya Watanabe Twisted Camouflage-Print Jersey Top, £165, Net-A-Porter – buy now
In more fashion news, this is why Meghan Markle has ditched bulky handbags for Kate Middleton-approved ‘elegant’ clutches.
While ASOS is selling a pair of super distressed jeans that double up as a skirt… and we’re not surprised they’ve been reduced.
And these prom dress disasters will make you never want to shop for clothes online again.
Source: Read Full Article