Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Once the summer rolls around, shorts are our go-to bottoms — but not all of Us are excited to wear them. Shorts mean that you’re showing a lot more leg, so you want to make sure you feel confident. No one should be deterred from slipping into shorts, which is why we found a slew of styles that will heat up your closet this season!
We found short-shorts and longer-length picks that are all seriously stylish and flattering — and even some skorts too. After all, the ’90s are back in the big way. Whichever type you’re looking for, we have the exact pair waiting for you to pick up in our selection below!
17 Flattering Shorts We’re Rocking This Summer
1. Our Absolute Favorite: These paper-bag style denim shorts from Plaid&Plain have the ultimate loose pant leg and cinched waist design to make them a summer smash — starting at $23 on Amazon!
2. We Also Love: Want another solid pair of denim shorts? These mom jeans from Topshop understood the assignment — $56 at Nordstrom!
3. We Can’t Forget: Shoppers say they’re obsessed with how flowy and flouncy the pant legs are on these shorts — $49 at Lulus!
4. Top Casual Pick: These ANFTFH lightweight shorts are ideal for weekends and beach days, and they come in so many colors and styles — starting at $24 on Amazon!
5. Best Dressy Short: These Verdusa pleated wide-leg shorts are excellent for creating fun going-out looks — starting at $25 on Amazon!
6. Top Breathable Pick: On days that are especially hot, these loose shorts from Free People can help keep you cool — starting at $36 at Nordstrom!
Longer Length Shorts
7. Our Absolute Favorite: You can style these long Bermuda shorts from The Drop for both work and play — $35 on Amazon!
8. We Also Love: If you’re looking to make a major statement, check out these extra distressed denim Bermuda shorts from Good American — $125 at Nordstrom!
9. We Can’t Forget: The wider pant legs on these long walking shorts from The Drop help make them incredibly chic — $45 at Nordstrom!
10. Best Classic Denim Style: These Topshop Bermuda shorts have a clean design that will never go out of style — on sale for $40 at Nordstrom!
11. Favorite Lightweight Pick: These shorts from The Drop are made from high-quality linen that’s endlessly comfortable and breezy — $45 on Amazon!
12. Splurge Shorts Pick: If you want to invest in an amazing pair of versatile shorts, you’re going to love this genuine leather pick from Allsaints — $279 at Nordstrom!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Tons of reviewers say when they wear this belted plaid skort, they collect countless compliments — $44 at Lulus!
14. We Also Love: The way these EXLURA shorts utilize ruffle layers makes them look like an actual flouncy skirt — on sale for $18 on Amazon!
15. We Can’t Forget: These FRTROIN shorts are made with a wrap layer to evoke the miniskirt vibes — $34 on Amazon!
16. Top Micro Pick: Getting into the micro mini trend is far easier and more comfortable when you have this More To Come skort on hand — $56 at Revolve!
17. Best Beachy Pick: We plan on wearing this Free People skort whenever we want to create a boho-chic ensemble — $88 at Revolve!
This Ruched Dress Might Just Turn You Into a Bodycon Person
Looking for more? Check out our other recommended picks below:
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
- Time for a Cleanse? Need to Lose Weight? Here Are the 7 Best Detoxes on Amazon
- 18 Cutest Purses and Handbags from $50 to $400
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article