25 Summer Solstice 2018 Captions, Because The Best Season Is Here
For those of us who can’t wait for the upcoming season of sunshine, warm temps, and beach days, the summer solstice is a surefire sign that we’re almost there. That’s right: The longest day of the year is well on its way. On Thursday, June 21, you’ll have more time to team up with those glorious rays to capture the best selfie angles, and you’ll need summer solstice 2018 captions to pair with your pics.
So, how do we manage to be #blessed with this one day of the year that has more hours of sunlight than the rest? Well, while the Northern Hemisphere is about welcome summer, the Southern Hemisphere will be entering winter. This change has to do with the way the Earth is positioned on its axis and rotates around the sun.
The June solstice can occur between June 20 and June 22, according to Time and Date. Once it passes, you will begin to notice that the days start getting shorter, because as quickly as summer enters our lives, the quicker it leaves and leads us into autumn. Let’s not think about the end just yet, though. For now, let’s just bask in the idea that for an entire day, you have the opportunity to light up your feed (no pun intended). You should definitely make your way outside for your summer solstice pics and play around with any of these 25 captions.
1. "I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine." — Natasha Bedingfield, "Pocket Full of Sunshine"
2. "Here comes the sun, and I say it’s all right." — The Beatles, "Here Comes The Sun"
3. "Summertime is always the best of what might be." — Charles Bowden
4. "The summer solstice is a time for strength and vitality for action and movement." — Unknown
5. "One way of celebrating the Solstice is to consider it a sacred time of reflection, release, restoration, and renewal." — Sarah Ban Breathnach
6. "Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August." — Jenny Han
7. "It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside." — Maud Hart Lovelace
8. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
9. “Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” — Hans Christian Andersen
10. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” — Steve Martin
12. "I was made for sunny days." — Unknown
13. "Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace." — Unknown
14. "You are my sunshine. My only sunshine." — Johnny Cash, "You Are My Sunshine"
15. “Even for me life had its gleams of sunshine.” ― Charlotte Brontë
16. “Some people are so much sunlight to the square inch.” ― Walt Whitman
17. “Sunshine will guide your heart even on the most darkest of days.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
18. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
19. “Bring sunshine into the place you enter.” ― Latika Teotia
20. “Whatever the clouds plan to do; I always trust in the sun which never fails to come out.” ― Munia Khan
21. “If you can dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
22. "Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet." — Bob Marley and The Wailers, "Sun Is Shining"
23. “Wishing you sunshine and rainbows.” ― Heather Wolf
24. "Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." — Henry James
25. "Summer, I’ve been waiting for you." — Unknown
Source: Read Full Article