THOSE looking for a bargain advent calendar this year can save just under £135 by using a tip from Martin Lewis.
The money-saving expert himself revealed the handy trick on the "news you can use" segment of ITV show last night.
To enjoy the sweet savings on beauty products, you should buy the 2022 No7 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar at Boots, Martin suggested.
The calendar grows increasingly popular every year and this Christmas, with people feeling the impact of the cost of living, it's even more important to bag the bargains.
This year, you can get yourself £184 worth of products for just £49.50.
Martin told viewers that Boots has said it is £211 worth of products but by his calculations, it is the £184 figure.
READ MORE IN MONEY
Martin Lewis reveals little known way to slash prices on haircuts
Martin Lewis stuns fans as he reveals he’s been forced to send his OBE back
This is due to many of the products being on a three-for-two deal at the moment, according to MoneySavingExpert.
Nevertheless, this is still a huge saving and will be welcomed by many shoppers looking for beauty-related Christmas presents and finds.
In the calendar, you can get 10 full-sized products, eight mini products and six limited editions.
We've listed the full list of products as well as the prices individually found by MoneySavingExpert.com below.
Most read in Money
McDonald's adds five new items to menus from today – including mini waffles
Inflation hits 10.1% as food and energy prices soar – what it means for your money
Martin Lewis reveals how you can slash direct debit rise on your energy bill
M&S shoppers rush to buy ‘brilliant’ Christmas treat – it's perfect for sharing
- Full-size Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Daily Hydration Hand & Nail Cream, 75ml – £12.95
- Full-size Beautiful Skin Softening foot scrub, 75ml – £9.95
- Full-size Lash Extender Fiber mascara in "Black", 7ml – £14.95
- Full-size Protect & Perfect lip care, 10ml – £9.95
- Full-size Lift & Luminate primer, 30ml – £17.95
- Full-size Trio eye shadow palette in "Warm Suede", 2.6g – £9.95
- Full-size Gel Finish nail colour in "Pillarbox", 10ml – £6.95
- Full-size Eye contour brush – £9.95
- Limited edition eyeliner in "Starry Skies" – similar shades are £7.95
- Limited edition lip liner in "Starry Nights" – similar shades are £6.95
- Limited edition lip glaze in "Luna" – £5 as part of a set with the below
- Limited edition lipstick in "Starry Nights" – £5 as part of a set with the above
- Limited edition multi-purpose stick – not listed on Boots website
- Limited edition eye crayon in "Galactic Gold" – similar shades are £7.95
- Laboratories resurfacing peel 15% Glycolic Acid, 30ml (full-size) – £10 on offer (normally £34.95)
- Reusable cleansing pad
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced dual action cleansing water, 50ml (mini) – worth £3.24 based on full-size 200ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced day cream SPF 15, 25ml (mini) – worth £12.48 based on full-size 50ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced serum, 5ml (mini) – worth £2.66 based on full-size 75ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced eye cream, 5ml (mini) – worth £5.98 based on full-size 15ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced night cream, 25ml (mini) – worth £12.48 based on full-size 50ml version
- Radiance+ Vitamin C Glow Toner, 50ml (mini) – worth £3.24 based on full-size 200ml version
- Radiance+ Daily Energising exfoliating cleanser, 50ml (mini) – worth £6.48 based on full-size 100ml version
- Laboratories line correcting booster serum, 3ml (mini) – worth £6.99 based on full-size 15ml version
- Coupon for a full-size concealer – normally £9.95
The calendar went on sale today both online and in stores, and it's best to be quick as they usually sell out pretty quickly.
On the MSE website, it flagged a special code which can also get you double Advantage Points until 11.59pm tonight.
Simply enter the code "MSECALENDAR" at the checkout and get the points.
For those looking to spend a bit more to save more, the No7 The Ultimate Beauty Advent Calendar also went on sale today.
It's more expensive at £140 but Martin says you'll save £210 as you can get the products individually for £350 when factoring in current offers.
The MSE voucher code is available on both calendars.
In comparison, the Body Shop has an advent calendar for £55 that is said to contain products worth £89.50, saving you £34.50.
While Elemis is selling a calendar for a much pricier £180, but this will give you products worth £421, according to the beauty brand.
Read More on The Sun
McDonald’s adds five new items to menus from today – including mini waffles
Carol Vorderman displays hourglass figure after revealing her fitness secrets
On his show last night, Lewis also revealed four hacks to get cheap food and drink from a range of shops.
Restaurant giants like Greggs and Burger King are running deals which punters can use to get free food items, while Waitrose is bringing back its popular hot drink and newspaper offer.
Source: Read Full Article