While one new study says we are set to spend around £206 per person today, you may want to consider some alternative Black Friday buys infiltrating the big sale.
Here’s my guide to the best of the rest . . .
- Days out: Red Letter Days have indoor go-karting sessions for £26, down from £40, at venues across the country. Meanwhile, Virgin Experiences have extra deals at virginexperiencedays.co.uk/blackfriday. They include offers on a family visit to London’s Kew Gardens, or to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
- Movies: Get £11.40 cashback if you buy an Unlimited Card Subscription from Cineworld, via TopCashback — a saving of up to £6.40 on the first month’s subscription fee. Subject to terms, sub-scribers can see any film they like, as many times as they want and also get up to ten per cent off drinks and snacks. Offer is only valid this weekend. For those who like to stay in, NOW TV are offering a Sky Cinema pass for two months for the price of one — £9.99 instead of £19.98.
- Petrol: Esso are softening the blow of filling up your tank this Black Friday. The fuel provider is offering motorists £5 off petrol or diesel when they spend at least £10 on fuel and pay using PayPal via the Esso app. But the offer is only available until midnight on Saturday, November 24, or until it has been used 16,000 times — so be quick.
- Restaurants: If you work up an appetite bargain-hunting, restaurants are offering deals and freebies. Get free fries at participating KFCs and Sizzling Pubs are offering 33 per cent off ALL food until November 23 — you just need to download the app.
- Hear my latest Black Friday deals on talkRADIO throughout the day on talkradio.co.uk/live
How do I enter?
Entering The Sun Raffle is simple, just follow these three easy steps:
- Pick up The Sun newspaper.
- Join Sun Savers – download the app or sign up at sunsavers.co.uk.
- Opt in to The Sun Raffle and enter your code printed daily inside the paper.
Every code entered equals one Raffle ticket. The more codes you enter, the more tickets you'll earn and the more chance you will have of winning!
Sign up here if you haven't already and start entering your codes to earn Raffle tickets!
INSTEAD of a Fortnum & Mason St James Christmas Pudding £10.95 try Iceland’s Luxury 12 Month Matured Christmas Pudding for £6. It was voted best in a tasting test.
READER'S SAVING TIP
TRACEY TURNER, of NUNEATON, WARKS, says: “Make more expensive-flavoured hot chocolate go further by using half the recommended amount and adding some own-brand plain hot chocolate.”
Send your tip to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and you’ll get 28 codes worth £5 if yours is used.
Please remember to include your name and town.
Shop & save
TREAT yourself to Viennetta Limited Edition Chocolate and Orange Flavour Ice Cream Dessert from Asda for £1. RRP £2.
Hot right now
GET 15 per cent off orders at Just Eat – so you can have a bargain Friday night feast.
Deal of the day
GET 70 per cent off everything at Photobox. You can get this A4 Personalised Wall Calendar. Was £19.99, now £6.
DRINK up because Lidl are offering a bottle of white French Chardonnay Pays d’Oc for an incredible £2.99, instead of the normal £4.99!
Play now to win £15,000 on the Sun Savers Raffle
JOIN thousands of readers taking part in the new Sun Savers Raffle.
Every Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket for our £15k monthly Raffle. And for every ten tickets you collect in a calendar month, you get a GOLDEN TICKET for our £80k Raffle, which takes place every three months, with the first one at the end of June.
There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect. So the more you enter, the better your chances.
To take part go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then opt in to each month’s Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the Sun Savers codes printed daily in the paper.
Every time you scan or enter a code into Sun Savers, you get a Raffle ticket in the £15k Raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Just go to sunsavers.co.uk or find “Sun Savers” in the app store to get started.
- T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs at sunsavers.co.uk/faqs.
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.
Source: Read Full Article