Retailers including H&M, New Look and John Lewis slash prices by up to 70%
SHOPPERS can treat themselves for less this summer, with huge sales launched at retailers including H&M, John Lewis and New Look.
You can save up to 70% on clothes, shoes and homeware in these summer sales.
If you're in the market for discounted furniture and homeware, John Lewis is offering up to 50% off certain lines.
Shoppers that want to update their wardrobes are spoilt for choice with massive discounts at high street clothing stores.
New Look has cut prices by up to 60% across womenswear, menswear and kids clothes.
You can also get a 50% discount at H&M, River Island has slashed prices by up to 70% and there are half-price deals at Nike.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that'll check prices for you – so don't be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
All of the sales are being held both online and in-store, but some items might not be in stock at certain shops.
When you're shopping online you should factor delivery costs into your budget.
Remember to shop around before buying anything to make sure you're getting the best price, as some products could be cheaper elsewhere.
John Lewis Orla Kiely Flower Stem Glass Travel Mug, 280ml, Lime/Yellow
- Was: £20. Now: £8. Save: £12 (33%) – buy now
Flower fans can grab a bargain with this John Lewis travel cup, featuring a print by designer Orla Kiely.
It comes in a range of different styles so you can pick your favourite colour scheme.
John Lewis charges £3.50 for orders worth less than £50, or you can visit your nearest store.
There's plenty of travel mug options on the market, so it is possible to find an even cheaper option.
We spotted this floral design at Rex London for just £1.95.
New Look Green Tropical Palm Print Shirred Tie Strap Jumpsuit
- Was: £25.99. Now: £12. Save: £13.99 (54%) – buy now
Even if you can't get away on holiday this year, you can pretend with this summer jumpsuit from New Look.
The retailer charges £2.99 for standard delivery, or you could check the stock at your local store.
You can find your nearest New Look shop online.
Shein has a similar tropical print jump suit in stock for £12.49, and Boohoo is selling it's own version for £21.25.
Nike ZoomX SuperRep Surge
- Was: £114.95. Now: £57.47. Save: £57.47. (50%) – buy now
Now gyms are open again it could be time to refresh your workout gear.
Nike has slashed the price of these women's trainers, designed with exercise classes in mind.
The sportswear giant offers a slightly cheaper £43.97 training shoe – but it really comes down to what will be the most comfortable at the gym.
Delivery costs £4.50 but it is free on orders over £50, or find your closest Nike store here.
River Island Black premium denim jacket
- Was: £55. Now: £17. Save: £38 (69%) – buy now
River Island has wiped a huge 69% off the price of this black denim jacket.
Visit your nearest River Island store to check if it's in stock, or you can pay £4 for home delivery or £1 for click and collect.
We could only find one cheaper similar item, a jacket on sale for £15.99 at Pull & Bear.
John Lewis & Partners Arch Armchair, Gold Metal Leg, Topaz Navy
- Was: £349. Now: £175. Save: £174 (49%) – buy now
This trendy armchair is a bargain with £174 knocked off its RRP.
Delivery would be free as the chair costs more than £50.
If you're looking around before parting with your cash, Dunelm's option is slightly cheaper at £149, or there is a Habitat version also going for £175.
H&M Wide High Jeans
- Was: £24.99. Now: £15. Save: £9.99 (39%) – buy now
H&M's massive sale includes these loose fit, high waisted jeans.
They come in a variety of colours including black and white, but the classic denim blue pair are the only ones included in the sale.
Standard H&M delivery costs £3.99 or you can browse in-person at your local store.
Supermarkets including Sainsbury’s and Asda have launched mega sales.
Lidl has announced its sell-out £300 hot tub is coming back to shops.
Asda has launched a new one-hour delivery to get groceries to your front door.
Source: Read Full Article