Incredible photos capture the contrasting differences between two homes valued at almost the same price .
Staveley Gardens, which is in Chiswick , west London, is on the market for around £625,000 while the owners of Hillview Farm in County Down, Northern Ireland , hope to get £600,000.
Yet, as Belfast Live details, Staveley Gardens is a three-bedroom terraced home with a small rear garden and Hillview boasts two spacious farmhouses, sunlounges, a thriving business, four acres of land and oodles of privacy.
It dates back to the 1700s and enjoys glorious views over countryside to Strangford Lough and Mourne mountains.
The property on Staveley Gardens, meanwhile, is located close to a wide array of local shops and amenities in a quiet and popular residential area.
Its agent, Barnard Marcus, says: "It is presented in excellent condition throughout, comprising three bedrooms, a bathroom suite, an open plan kitchen/living area and a guest cloakroom."
Simon O'Brien represents pretty Hillview Farm, which is in secluded countryside.
The agent spoke of the property's extensive qualities.
- Views over countryside to Strangford Lough and Mourne mountains
- Flexible and adaptable accommodation
- Potential to rent out annex or ideal for live in family members
- Attractive stone outbuildings currently used as a thriving kennels business with outdoor runs and underfloor heating
- Superb site with lawns, pebbled drive and turning space, mature trees and hedges
- Secluded courtyard with artificial grass and raised deck area.
Source: Read Full Article