ANTHONY JOSHUA would lose to the winner of Daniel Dubois versus Nathan Gorman, claims boxing promoter Frank Warren.
The boxing world was stunned last month when Joshua lost all his world titles with a scintillating seventh-round KO loss to Andy Ruiz Jr.
Experts have speculated that AJ, 29, simply could not deal with the fast hands of Mexican Ruiz.
And Warren, who promotes both 21-year-old Dubois and Gorman, 23, ahead of their British heavyweight clash at London's O2 this weekend, thinks both could beat the deposed champ.
The legendary promoter said: "I really do think the winner would beat Joshua.
"We see how he struggles with fast hands, small men – that is Gorman – and Dubois has already knocked him out in sparring with big gloves on at 18 years of age.
DUBOIS SAYS HE FLOORED AJ
"They are two exceptional young talents. They both have the desire that they will move on and do great things."
Dubois previously told The Telegraph in 2017 how he had floored AJ during their time sparring together – but Joshua has yet to speak on the matter.
All eyes are now on when the Joshua versus Ruiz Jr rematch will happen – with Warren's rival promoter Eddie Hearn teasing it could happen in the UK.
Hearn tweeted a snap of Joshua in training with the caption: "The fire burns stronger!
"The hard work begins..news dropping soon."
Much of the pre-announcement talk has been centred on the venue for Joshua vs Ruiz Jr II.
Having lost the first bout in New York, Hearn has suggested his man is open to "going back to the scene of the crime".
At this stage, the Matchroom promoter describes the chances of it being in America or the UK as "50/50" but did post a British flag emoji on Sunday's tweet.
Source: Read Full Article