Arsenal vs Fulham: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Premier League clash
ARSENAL take on relegation contenders Fulham in their next Premier League match-up.
The Gunners are coming off the back of a 3-0 win over Sheffield United in the Premier League, while Fulham are reeling from a last-gasp 1-0 defeat at home to Wolves.
What time does Arsenal vs Fulham kick-off?
- Arsenal's clash with Fulham will get underway from 1.30pm UK time on Sunday, April 18.
- The game will take place in London at the Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the match because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Arsenal vs Fulham will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is out after the club revealed he had contracted malaria.
Martin Odegaard looks set to miss out with an ankle knock, while David Luiz and Kieran Tierney are both injured.
Terence Kongolo is out for the remainder of the season for the Cottagers after picking up a knee injury against Wolves.
Ademola Lookman missed that clash but could return in a boost for the West London side.
- Arsenal – 8/11
- Draw – 13/5
- Fulham – 4/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article