Championship play-off final: WIN tickets to watch Wembley showpiece between Aston Villa and Fulham
Readers have the chance to win a pair of Aston Villa tickets and a pair of Fulham tickets.
Please specify which club you want to support at Wembley.
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets, simply answer this question:
Who won the 2017 Championship Playoff Final?
Email [email protected] with your answer and contact details.
The deadline for entries is Midday on Monday May 21. The winner will be contacted the same day.
Whoever wins promotion to the Premier League next season could earn a minimum of £170m.
EFL ticket terms and conditions (to be included on the web)
- There will be no admission to any ground without a valid ticket. In the event of the loss or theft of any ticket no duplicate will be issued. A defaced, illegible, or incomplete ticket may be invalidated. There will be no re-admission if you leave a ground.
- No refunds whatsoever can be made in the event of cancellation by you after any tickets have been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is as a result of a postponement or abandonment of the original match where you are unable to attend the re-arranged match.
- Any of the above tickets that are offered for sale, re-sold or transferred will become void, and the ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from a ground without refund.
- Admission to a ground is at ticket holder's own risk. Neither Club is responsible for any property lost or stolen at a ground. Neither Club shall have any liability whatsoever to the ticket holder for loss, damage or injury to person or property, except that neither Club seeks to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
- You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, Ground Regulations, and the regulation of any licensing authority) while in a ground.
- You shall not bring into (or use within) a ground any prohibited items, including but not limited to dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, weapons, bottles, glass vessels, cans, air horns, poles, umbrellas, or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Prohibited items may be confiscated.
- You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, except for official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature.
- You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the match or any aspect of it except for mobile phones and provided that they are used for personal and private purposes only. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. As a condition of admission to a ground, you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs, films, or recordings that you make at a ground in breach of this prohibition to Wembley.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into a ground. Smoking in any part of a ground is prohibited by law. Wembley reserves the right to search all persons and property at any time and may refuse admission to or eject from a ground any person who refuses to be searched or who possesses prohibited items.
- Wembley reserves the right to refuse you admission to or eject you from a ground for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, or annoyance or for failure to comply with the Club Conditions, the Ground Regulations, these Promotion Conditions and/or the reasonable requests of either club or for reasons of public safety.
- You give your unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other exploitation of any film or sound recording of the match (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
- Any ticket shall remain the property of the Football League at all times.
Source: Read Full Article