Charles Barkley has tested negative for COVID-19, Turner Sports announced on Monday.
Barkley, 57, made the fact that he was taking the test public after the NBA suspended its season. Barkley said he hadn’t been feeling well on “Inside The NBA” and took the test out of caution on March 12. He had been feeling better, but just got the results on Monday.
“I’ve received my COVID-19 test results this morning and they are negative,” Barkley said in a statement through the network. “I’d like to thank everyone for reaching out and expressing your concern and support. You all be safe and please take the necessary actions to help ensure your well-being.”
Source: Read Full Article