England vs Italy rugby FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, team news for TODAY'S Six Nations clash
ENGLAND host Italy as they look to get their Six Nations title defence back on track.
The Red Rose were stunned by Scotland at Twickenham last week, crushing hopes of a first Grand Slam since 2016.
Italy meanwhile were crushed in their opener against France and haven't won a game in this competition in SIX years.
When is England vs Italy?
- This Six Nations clash at Twickenham will be held on Saturday, February 13.
- Kick-off is at 2.15pm GMT.
- When Italy last visited here, they left without scoring after a 37-0 loss.
What TV channel is England vs Italy on and can I live stream it?
- You can watch England vs Italy live on ITV1 HD.
- To stream, head to the ITV Hub app on your compatible device or head to TVPlayer.com.
- DMAX are the licenced Six Nations broadcaster in Italy.
Can I watch England vs Italy for free?
- Yes. Every match of this year's tournament will be shown on free-to-air TV in the UK.
What is the team news?
Mako Vunipola and Kyle Sinckler have both made the starting line-up
The former has been struggling with an Achilles injury which has kept him out of action since before Christmas, while Sinckler was suspended for the clash.
Harry Williams and Wasps loosehead Tom West have both returned to their clubs as a result.
Owen Farrell put in a poor performance against the Scots but has kept his place, albeit as 12, with George Ford starting at fly-half.
- England to win – 1/100
- Draw – 66/1
- Italy victory – 33/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article