Liverpool vs RB Leipzig FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Champions League clash
LIVERPOOL welcome RB Leipzig to Anfield with a two-goal cushion in their Champions League tie.
The Reds cruised to victory in Germany during the first leg, but will be wary of the Bundesliga side after crashing to a sixth-straight home defeat at the weekend.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
When is Liverpool vs RB Leipzig?
- This Champions League last-16 second leg will be held on Wednesday, March 10.
- Kick-off at Anfield is set for 8pm GMT.
- It will be the first ever meeting between the sides on Merseyside.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport here in the UK.
The match is being broadcast on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Download the official app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console to stream.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Both Roberto Firmino and Ozan Kabak are game-time decisions after missing the defeat to Fulham at the weekend through injury.
Klopp made seven changes for that loss and Fabinho, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Thiago are expected to return to tehe XI.
Jordan Henderson, Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip are all still out.
Marcel Sabitzer and Willi Orban are doubts for the visitors, who welcome back Emil Forsberg after he missed the first leg.
- Liverpool to win – 11/8
- Draw – 5/2
- Leipzig victory – 9/5
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article