Man Utd fan 'kicked out for racially abusing Alexander-Arnold'
REVEALED: Manchester United supporter was ‘kicked out of Old Trafford for racially abusing Trent Alexander-Arnold’ during the first half of Liverpool draw, after disgusted fellow fans alerted stewards
- A Man United fan was kicked out for ‘racially abusing’ Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Reports claim the fan shouted “you f***ing black ****” at the Liverpool defender
- United have launched an investigation and are considering a life-time ban
A Manchester United fan was kicked out of Old Trafford on Sunday for ‘racially abusing’ Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold.
Security ejected the supporter after being alerted that they had allegedly shouted “you f***ing black c**t” at Alexander-Arnold.
The incident happened during the first half of the match close to the players’ executive boxes in the Stretford End.
Trent Alexander-Arnold was allegedly the subject of racist abuse at Old Trafford on Sunday
Old Trafford security ejected the man after other supporters alerted them about the abuse
Supporters who witnessed the incident are reported to have immediately called for stewards to remove the fan.
United have now launched an investigation into the incident and have a range of options to consider, including indefinite bans and police involvement.
A United spokesman said in a statement: ‘We are aware of an incident at yesterday’s game where an individual in the home section has allegedly engaged in racial abuse.
RACIST INCIDENTS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON
– Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford were racially abused on Twitter after missing penalties in different games.
– West Ham ban a supporter for life after a racist video was posted on social media.
– Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct over relating to a tweet he published comparing a childhood picture of his teammate Benjamin Mendy to the cartoon used as a logo by the Spanish chocolate brand Conguitos.
– Hamza Choudhury received online racist abuse following Leicester’s defeat against Liverpool.
– Aston Villa release statement saying they are ‘disgusted and appalled’ by footage of supporters singing a racist song which references two first-team players.
– Crystal Palace take action after Wilfried Zaha suffered racist abuse on social media.
– Manchester United fan ejected from stadium for allegedly shouting “you f***ing black c**t” at Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold.
‘The individual was identified and ejected from the stadium.
‘We are currently investigating the matter as a priority.
‘Racism and all forms of discrimination are completely unacceptable and do not reflect the values of our club.’
It comes just six days after England’s black players were subjected to racist chants in Bulgaria during a Euro 2020 qualifier.
Share this article
Source: Read Full Article