Mexican Grand Prix practice: TV channel, live stream and track information as Lewis Hamilton nears fifth title
Returning to the track where he won last year's crown, the British star is on the cusp of his fifth world title and has a 70-point lead over Sebastian Vettel.
When is Mexican Grand Prix practice?
THE race weekend gets going on a Friday, October 26.
Here's how the schedule looks for practice and the weekend, with the first session at 4pm UK time on the Friday afternoon (all times BST)
- Practice session 1 – Friday, October 26 at 4pm
- Practice session 2 – Friday, October 26 at 8pm
- Practice session 3 – Saturday, October 27 at 4pm
- Qualifying session – Saturday, October 27 at 8pm
- Mexican Grand Prix – Sunday, October 28 at 7.10pm
Which TV channel can I watch it on?
YOU can catch every minute of practice on Sky Sports Formula One.
Tune in from 3.45pm to watch events unfold in Mexico.
If you want to stream the action, use either your Sky Go account or grab a NOW TV pass for just £7.99.
- First race: 1963
- Number of laps in total: 71
- Circuit length: 2.67 miles
- Race distance: 189.73km
- Lap record: 1:18.785 set by Sebastian Vettel in 2017
- 2017 podium: 1st Max Verstappen (Red Bull); 2nd Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes); 3rd Kimi Räikkönen (Ferrari)
Source: Read Full Article