The Oakland Raiders (6-4) square off with the New York Jets (3-7) at 1 p.m. ET Sunday at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. We analyze the Raiders-Jets sports betting odds and lines, with NFL betting picks and tips for the Week 12 matchup.
Raiders at Jets: Week 12 preview, betting trends and notes
Get some action on this game or others by placing a bet at BetMGM.
- The Raiders rank 11th in total yards (371.7) per game on offense. They’re 14th in passing yards (343.5) and ninth in rushing yards (128.2) per game.
- Oakland’s passing defense ranks 28th in the NFL, yielding 264.1 yards per game.
- New York Jets QB Sam Darnold threw for a career-high four touchdown passes last week in a win at the Washington Redskins.
- The Raiders have scored 23.3 points per game in four games on the road this season, hitting the Over in three of those outings.
- This is Oakland’s first appearance in the Eastern Time Zone this season.
- The Jets have posted 34 points in each of the past two games, and the Over is 4-0 in the past four games for New York.
Raiders at Jets: Key injuries
Raiders DB Lamarcus Joyner (hamstring) is considered questionable while OT David Sharpe (calf) has been ruled out.
Jets: LB C.J. Mosley (groin) has been ruled out. S Matthias Farley (quadriceps), CB Darryl Roberts (calf) and LB Paul Worrilow (quadriceps) are considered doubtful. WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) is the only skill-position player listed as questionable.
Raiders at Jets: Odds, betting lines and prediction
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Saturday at 10:05 a.m. ET.
Raiders 31, Jets 27
Moneyline ( ?)
The RAIDERS (-167) hit the road, and they’ll be able to hold off the Jets in this one. They just have more horses on offense. The Jets (+140) are at home, and their offense has come alive, but their defense continues to struggle.
New to sports betting? A $10 wager on the moneyline returns a $6.00 profit with an Oakland victory.
Against the Spread ( ?)
The RAIDERS (-2.5, -110) are 2-0 straight up/1-1 against the spread in two games as a favorite this season. The Jets (+2.5, -110) have covered their past two as underdogs, winning both games straight up. They’re 2-3 SU/ATS in five games at home, however, and the Raiders pass offense will be too much for the Jets in this one.
Over/Under ( ?)
The OVER 46.5 (-110) is worth a moderate bet, as neither of these pass defenses are particularly strong, and the two passing offenses have been able to have their way lately. This number seems rather low, all things considered.
Want action on this game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. Looking for more sports betting picks and tips? Visit SportsbookWire.com.
Follow @JoeWilliamsVI and @SportsbookWire on Twitter.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
Bill Belichick floored Emmitt Smith with the ultimate compliment
How to Watch Penn State vs. Ohio State, NCAA Football Live Stream, Schedule, TV Channel, Start Time
Odell Beckham Jr. shows off his incredible framed jersey collection
Stephen A. Smith clarifies his criticism of Colin Kaepernick
NFL QB Rankings 2019: Russell Wilson becomes the undisputed No. 1
Source: Read Full Article