LEICESTER CITY return to Europa Conference League action THIS THURSDAY in a winner takes all quarter-final second leg against PSV Eindhoven.
The Foxes were held to a goalless stalemate when the two sides faced off at the King Power.
But Brendan Rodgers' men had their spirits lifted on the weekend having taken a well-earned three points off Crystal Palace.
However, PSV also picked up a convincing 2-0 victory in Eredivisie themselves.
Plus they'll have the home support of the Philips Stadium in their favour this time around.
What time does PSV vs Leicester kick off?
- PSV Eindhoven face Leicester City on Thursday, April 14.
- It is scheduled to kick-off at 5:45pm UK time – 6:45pm locally.
- The match will take place at the Philips Stadium in Eindhoven, Netherlands which holds around 35,000 spectators.
- No side hold an advantage going into the second leg with the first match ending 0-0.
Read more on Europa Conference League
Uefa launch probe amid claims Bodo boss ATTACKED Roma coach after being strangled
Roma boss Jose Mourinho has snowball thrown at him before shock Bodo/Glimt loss
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- PSV Eindhoven vs Leicester City will be broadcasted live on BT Sport 3 and BT Sport 3 HD.
- The coverage commences from 5pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members can also stream the game live via the BT Sport website or app.
PSV are set to be without tricky winger Noni Madueke ahead of Thursday's Europa Conference League clash.
Most read in Football
REST IN PEACE
Ex-England schoolboy footballer Sam Harding dies at 20 after being hit by car
REST IN PEACE
Arsenal 'launch £25m Morata bid' as they leapfrog Juventus for striker
Ashley Cole ‘tied up with cable ties’ as gang threatened to ‘cut fingers off’
Abramovich once spent £40,000 to fly takeaway from London to Azerbaijan
The England under-21 international was a live wire in the first leg and ironically, someone the Foxes have previously been linked to.
But a muscular injury which he sustained on the weekend has ruled Madueke out of this fixture.
Elsewhere, Brendan Rodgers COULD be given a major boost this week with the trio of Ayoze Perez, Boubakary Soumare and goal-machine Jamie Vardy on the fast road to recovery.
However, Wilfried Ndidi, Danny Ward and Ryan Bertrand have all been ruled out for the remainder of the season at best.
90 minutes only
- PSV to win 17/20
- Draw 12/5
- Leicester to win 13/5
To qualify (incl ET and Pen)
- PSV to win 4/9
- Leicester to win 8/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of Monday, April 11.
Source: Read Full Article