Roma vs Man Utd FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for TONIGHT'S Europa League semi-final
MANCHESTER UNITED are just 90 minutes away from the Europa League final but must first overcome Roma again.
United won their first leg with the Italian side handily, coming back from 2-1 down to beat them 6-2 at Old Trafford.
What time does Roma vs Man Utd kick-off?
- Man Utd's clash with Roma will get underway from 8pm UK time on Thursday, May 6.
- The game will take place at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
- There will be no fans in the stadium because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Man Utd vs Roma will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has a near-injury free squad for the clash with Roma.
United will be without Phil Jones and Anthony Martial, both who have long-term knee injuries with no return dates in site.
There are also no suspensions for Solskjaer to worry about ahead of the game.
Mason Greenwood could start the game from the off, having come on to score in the first leg.
David de Gea is expected to continue in goal in the competition in place of Dean Henderson.
- Roma – 27/10
- Draw – 14/5
- Man Utd – 17/20
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article