Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
BET £5 AND GET A FREE £10 BET WITH SUN BETS
What time does racing start at Ascot?
The first race is at 2.30pm.
There are six races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.35pm.
What TV channel is Ascot on?
ROYAL ASCOT LIVE Don't miss out on all the latest tips, odds and news ahead of Ascot
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Good to Firm.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Right-handed triangular course of 1m 6f, with a 2f 110yds run-in. First half mostly downhill, last half (old mile) uphill. Straight mile (5f-8f races) uphill throughout.
- Low draw numbers best on the straight course
- Favourites: (2013-18): 265 have won out of 911 races (29.1%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 53 have won out of 189 races (28.0%).
- Leading trainers (2013-18): J Gosden 35-230, A P O’Brien 26-158, M Johnston 25-264, R Hannon 25-306, W Haggas 24-195, C Appleby 20-142.
- Leading jockeys (2013-18): R L Moore 53-279, W Buick 42-237, L Dettori 28-167, James Doyle 25-178, J P Spencer 25-219, M Harley 17-154
- A P O’Brien won the 3.05 in 2010, 2013, 2015 and 2016, and won the 4.20 in 2008, 2012 and 2017, and won the 5.35 in 2012 and 2013.
- W A Ward won the 2.30 in 2009, 2015 and 2016. M Johnston won the 3.05 in 2009, 2011 and 2014.
- Longest traveller: What’s The Story (5.00) trained by K Dalgleish, Carluke, round trip of 782 miles.
- First run since wind op: Mukalal (5.00).
- G Mosse rides Mountain Rescue (5.00) for C Wall, 4 from 9, 44%.
- James Doyle rides Urban Fox (3.40), Mubtasim (5.00) for W Haggas, 37 from 101, 37%.
- O Murphy rides Signora Cabello (2.30) for J J Quinn, 4 from 13, 31%.
- S De Sousa rides Archetype (5.00) for S Crisford, 25 from 87, 29%.
- L Dettori rides Chelsea Cloisters (2.30) for W A Ward, 9 from 36, 25%.
Today's Royal Ascot racecards and results:
Source: Read Full Article