Brit tourist dies after contracting RABIES on Morocco holiday

The visitor had contracted the disease after being bitten by a rabid cat.

No more details have been released about the case.

Rabies does not circulate in either wild or domestic animals in the UK.

But between 2000 and 2017 five UK residents became infected with rabies after "animal exposures abroad".

More to follow…

For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.

Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.

Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here. 

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.

Source: Read Full Article