Cult Mom Lori Vallow suggests that police have been secretly recording her in jail – The Sun
LORI Vallow suggests that secret recordings are being made of her in explosive new court documents.
The cult mom seems to believe that police officers have been taping her conversations without her knowledge in her jail cell.
Lori, 46, was arrested back in February and charged with multiple offenses, including two counts of desertion and nonsupport of her children.
The whereabouts of daughter Tylee, 17, and 7-year-old son Joshua 'JJ' are still unknown, and there is no evidence to suggest that Lori is cooperating with police on the matter.
She is currently being held in jail because she has not posted $ million bail.
Lori is also now a person of interest in the deaths of two ex-husbands and her fith hsband's wife
This latest bombshell in this case was revealed in a Request for Discovery filed in Monday by Lori's lawyer Mark Means.
He is also now the lawyer for Chad Daybell after Lori's fifth husband parted ways with his counsel.
In the court filing, the defense is asking for:
- All records, reports, notes, charts, communications, correspondence, exhibits, evidence, data, recordings, deleted records, deletion (deleted) records, partial files, and the like from the Madison county sheriff’s department and or its agents regarding Defendant Mrs. Lori (Daybell) Vallow and or the stated seIf—identified ”…investigation”1 and any and all other recordings (deleted or not) of the above from the date of custody of Mrs. Lori Vallow (Daybell) to present.
The request then asks for the "full name and employee/badge number/identification employee number of persons employed/associated with the Prosecutor’s office/Sheriff’s department" who made those recordings.
In addition, the defense is asking for the work schedule of every person at the Madison County Jail and in the prosecutors office since her incarceration as well as all correspondence between these people that references her and her case.
Lori then hints at where this us going in her next set of requests.
- Any and all documents, records, communications, emails, directives, instructions, guidelines, etc. illustrating or associated in any way whatsoever with the preservation and or deletion of recordings of communications between Mrs. Lori (Daybell) Vallow and her Attorney Mark L. Means (any other persons associated with Mrs. Lori (Daybell) Vallow legal representation
- Any records, documents, exhibits, etc. related to or intended for use and or discovered by the Madison County Sheriff Department/Madison County Prosecutor’s Office to allege/prove innocents and or to attempt to show/illustrate ”accidentally” recording any and all communications or the like between legal counsel for Mrs. Lori (Daybell) Vallow and Mrs. Lori (Daybell) Vallow from February 20, 2020 to present.
- Any and all written/verbal statements of Madison County Sheriff Department/Madison County Prosecutor’s Office or its agents, and or person(s) of knowledge and the regarding any and all recordings of Mrs. Lori Vallow (Daybell) while incarcerated in the Madison County Detention Center to present.
- All affidavits and or statements issued, created, drafted, written, stated by any and all police agencies investigating or involved in the above matter regarding any and all recordings of Mrs. Lori Vallow (Daybell) while incarcerated in the Madison County Detention Center to present.
The defense also asks for "all records, recordings, documents, written evidence,
photographs, videos, records, reports, text, emails, financials, computer
stored/obtained records, computer forensic report of any and all electronic devices related to persons of interest or defendant, or investigation related to persons of
interests or defendant."
That could force prosecutors to reveal any investigations involving Chad, who is now being represented by Means.
Lori will be back in court on Friday for a bond hearing, where she is hoping to get her bail reduced for a third time so she can serve her pre-trial sentence under house arrest.
Source: Read Full Article