Euromillions jackpot rolls over to £180m as Tuesday's draw could see record-breaking British win
NEXT week could see Britain's biggest ever lotto winner with an astonishing £180 MILLION EuroMillions jackpot up for grabs.
The mega-prize rolled over after no one picked up the winning ticket last night.
And while multiple people could end up splitting the jackpot on Tuesday, if one UK ticket holder scoops £180m, they would become Britain's biggest ever lotto winner.
The current UK record win is £170m in 2017 – however that lucky punter decided to stay anonymous.
The previous holder was the late-Colin Weir and his wife Christine who scooped £161m in 2011 – making them richer than the Beckhams.
Last night's numbers were 04, 12, 25, 46, 48, and the Lucky Stars were 12 and 07.
And while no one scooped the jackpot, nine people did match the five main numbers along with one lucky star – meaning they each won more than £123,000.
Camelot's Andy Carter said; "If the jackpot is won by a single UK ticket-holder on Tuesday night, they will immediately become the National Lottery's biggest ever jackpot winner – players are urged to get their tickets early to be in with a chance of winning this mega jackpot."
If the Euromillions jackpot is claimed on Tuesday, the winner would be richer than Harry Styles whose worth is estimated at around £74million.
They would also overtake sports superstars Roger Federer, £75.8million, Cristiano Ronaldo £75million,and Lionel Messi, £74.3million, according to the Forbes rich list.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS ACROSS THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize.
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline.
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017.
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018.
Source: Read Full Article