Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
A family was left horrified after they turned up at their luxury holiday villa and discovered worms, rats and cockroaches inside the property.
Primnapaphas Aite says her dream holiday in Thailand was ruined by the mass infestation which still gives her goosebumps.
She paid 47,000 baht (£1,082.12) for 2 nights in the 8-bedroom property, located in the Palm Spring Housing area of Pattaya but said it was a disaster from the moment she arrived.
“I felt something weird when I first stepped into the house," she said.
Have you had a holiday from hell? Contact us at [email protected]
"There were cockroaches near the swimming pool and inside the second-floor bathroom, and there was water leaking from an air conditioner. In the evening we saw a rat running around the swimming pool.”
Aite said she told the owner about the damming issue after she realised creepy crawlies had plagued the entire property.
It has been reported that the maid tried to stop cockroaches and rats from coming in the building by putting a cloth over a pipe hole.
However, the holidaymaker says more cockroaches were found to have entered the property, reports Thaiger.
Over 80 Brit tourists receive huge payout after maggot TUI holiday causes food poisoning
In a bid to get the owner to take urgent action, she took her ordeal to Facebook and shared the shocking conditions online.
She said the agent who rented the villa to her family offered her a discount of 3,000 baht ( £69.08 ) after her post went viral. However, the traveller refused as she claimed no one apologised.
The housemaid reportedly said she used insecticide to try and get rid of the cockroaches but it didn't work.
She apologised to the family and said the owner has since contacted pest control to prevent future issues.
- Holidays from Hell
Source: Read Full Article