Knifed man fighting for his life after house party turns into huge violent rave on London estate

A MAN is fighting for life after a rave involving hundreds of people on a London estate turned bloody.

Cops wearing riot gear stormed the party in Woodberry Down Estate in north London at around 11pm after youths flooded the area.

They were attacked by a mob chucking bottles after the "out of control" rave broke out in violence.

One man with knife wounds is currently fighting for his life while a woman, who was also stabbed, was treated for non life-threatening injuries.

Horrified locals reported hearing loud music as revellers caused carnage last night.

One said: "The place is trashed glass smashed, rubbish everywhere and the crowd was intimidating. No respect."

Police confirmed they attended the rave, saying: "Police were called on Saturday, 29 June at around 11.30pm to reports of a party taking place at Mendip House, Woodberry Down Estate with a man seen in possession of a knife.

"Officers attended and were met with bottles and missiles that were thrown at them.


"Additional support was requested, with specialist officers and the National Police Air Service attending.

"A man and a woman were found by officers suffering from stab injuries. The woman’s injuries are non-life threatening. The man remains in hospital in a critical condition.

"One arrest has been made and police remain on scene."

It comes after four people were killed during a weekend of carnage in London – bringing the grisly murder toll in the capital this year to 68.

The latest is an 18-year-old boy who died after staggering into a hospital in the early hours with stab wounds following a fight in Walworth, South East London.



Five-month-old baby girl dies after being unwell at home as man, 24, arrested


Police warn villagers to ‘lock windows & doors’ as woman, 86, murdered


Tributes to ‘beautiful’ bride-to-be who died while riding bucking bronco


5 unanswered questions about how Prince Andrew funds jet-set lifestyle

On Saturday, heavily pregnant Kelly Mary Fauvrelle, 26, was stabbed to death in Croydon, South London.

Her baby was delivered at the scene and today remains in hospital in a critical condition.

Just hours before, a man in his twenties was knifed to death in Newham, East London, while a 54-year-old man died following a fight in Brixton, South West London.

    Source: Read Full Article