The 38-year-old helped guide page boys and bridesmaids, including her four-year-old daughter Ivy, into the chapel alongside the Duchess of Cambridge.
In a further indication of the modern nature of the big day she had her stylist Rachel Renna share snaps of her inside the glamorous soiree before the guests headed off for the bash at Frogmore House.
She switched into a gold cowl-back dress, for the after-party after wearing an elegant cobalt blue number at the ceremony itself.
Jessica topped off her look with Birks Muse Large Citrine and Diamond Drop earrings and a Birks Pétale Yellow Gold and Diamond Necklace.
She grew close to the newly minted Duchess of Sussex while she was filming Suits in Toronto.
Also in on the behind the scenes snap action was Meghan's Suits co-star Rick Hoffman.
The actor who plays Louis Litt on the American legal drama shared a video of the proceedings on social media.
His clip showed stars hobnobbing in the in the sun-kissed grounds of Windsor Castle.
Meghan's on-screen husband Patrick J. Adams was seen pulling a face for the cameras as the clip drew to a close.
Mulroney's twin sons John and Brian, seven, had the honour of joining Meghan in the car for the final leg of her journey to the chapel, and carried her veil down the aisle.
The Canadian stylist almost stole the show herself with her own “Pippa bum” moment on her way into the church.
How the Royal Wedding has unfolded so far…
- Meghan wore Diana’s ring as Harry drove the pair to their star-studded reception after tying the knot
- Meghan changed out of her Givenchy wedding dress into a bespoke lily white high-neck silk crepe gown by Stella McCartney for the party
- Celebrities including George and Amal Clooney, the Beckhams and Oprah Winfrey partied the night away at the lavish bash
- Elton John entertained guests by singing his hit songs ‘Tiny Dancer’, ‘Your Song’ and ‘Circle of Life’ at the party
- Prince Charles ‘had reception guests in stitches’ with gags about changing Harry’s nappy before a glittering firework display
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle earlier sealed their marriage with a kiss after a groundbreaking modern Royal Wedding
- Meghan stunned in a Givenchy gown with a 15ft veil embroidered with flowers for the ceremony
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George melted hearts with their outfits for the big day
- At the ceremony American Bishop Michael Curry stole the show with an eccentric speech
TV cameras caught the bride's pal ascending the steps outside the church while holding the hands of two young bridesmaids.
Her cobalt frock, made by Montreal-based designer Di Carlo couture, showed off her incredible figure – including an enviable rear.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s sister, Pippa, famously stole the show in 2011 when she carried Kate’s train down the aisle.
Jessica's husband is TV host Ben Mulroney.
He is the son of former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and the couple have a combined net worth is estimated at about £7.4 million.
Source: Read Full Article